To the End

1/1.

There was blood everywhere.

Frank's shirt. Mikey's hands. Frank's hair. Mikey's glasses. It appeared to be a never-ending pool of blood and Mikey was torn between wanting to cry until he drowned or throw up until his heart came out.

Which ever came first.

"F-Frank, I really need to go for help. The blood, I can't stop it-"

Frank silenced his boyfriend by pressing a bloody finger to his lips. "S-Stay, M-Mikey, I want you to st-stay with me. P-Please."

Mikey's eyes began to ache as more tears slid down his pale face. "O-Okay, baby, I'm right here."

Frank coughed, blood spewing out of his mouth as he did. Even though the situation was far from funny, Frank let out a strained laugh. "G-Guess I should have given him my wallet after all, eh Mikes?"

Mikey shushed him and held Frank's head tighter in his hands. Frank's face grew paler and paler and Mikey wished that he could take Frank's place on the bloody street corner.

"M-Mikey," Frank croaked, reaching a hand up and tangling it into the mousy brown hair of his lover, giving it red streaks as he did; if he tried hard enough, Frank could pretend that it was red hair dye and not his own blood. "I know we've never said this to each other but-"

"I know," Mikey whispered, pressing a firm kiss to Frank's forehead and giving the younger man a sad smile. "I love you, too."

"G-Good," Frank smiled, his hand falling down to his side as he bit back a scream of agony. "To the very end, Mikey."

"To the end," Mikey confirmed, unable to hold back a smile when Frank lifted the smallest finger on his right hand, Mikey hooking his own finger around Frank's. "I promise."

Frank smiled one last time, giving Mikey's finger a final squeeze, before his hand dropped limply to his side, all form of life vanishing from his honey-hazel eyes, that dazzling smile forever remaining etched on to his gorgeous face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
Please leave a comment.