Status: Taking A Break

It Could Happen To Anyone

Twenty Questions

Jill

“Is it an animal?” Jeff asks as we sit on his couch playing twenty questions.

I laugh, “Nope,”

“So it’s not alive but it’s not dead. It can be easily created and destroyed, and you can find it if you believe in it?”

I nod encouragingly, “Yeah, can you guess?”

“What? A fairy?” he asks as his face gets more and more confused.

“No,” I say laughing again, “You have one more question.”

“Can you tell me what it is?” He asks. I smile as he leans towards me. As our lips meet, I smile, which is really hard to do when you’re kissing someone. Jeff pulls away smiling too.

“It was love.” I say.

Jeff quickly kisses me again. “Now it’s my turn,” He turns around and gets off the couch pacing the room trying to figure out what his is going to be. “Alright” he says, “Go!”

“Is it a place?’ I ask.

I laugh at his disappointed face. “Yes,” he grumbles.

“Is it big?”

“Yes,”

“Is it fun?”

“Yes,”

“Is it in Virginia?”

“Yes,”

“Is it Bush Gardens?”

“Yes, how did you know that?” He asks.

I shrug, “I don’t know it’s pretty simple. Why did you pick Bush Gardens?” Jeff smiles. “What?” I ask.

“Well, I thought it would be a cool way of telling you about our trip.”

I get off the couch the couch and start jumping up and down, “You’re taking me to Bush Gardens?”

“Well, not really,”

I stop jumping and look at him, “What?”

“Eric and Tanya are taking us. Cam and Cody are coming too, it’s the only way I could convince your parents to say yes.”

“Oh,” I say recovering, “That’s still cool.”

“No it’s going to be okay though because they’re taking Parker, Mason and Nolan to Sesame street so we can go on all the ‘Big Kid Rides’ as Cody put it.”

I smile again, “And my parents are okay with it?”

He smiles wrapping his arms around my waist, “One hundred percent.”

“When?” I ask getting even more excited.

“Tomorrow.” He answers, “It’s going to be so much fun.”

“Tomorrow? That’s so soon!” I exclaim, “But I like it that way. I don’t think I would be able to wait.”

"Have you been before?"

"Nope,"

“So are you excited?” Jeff asks.

“Yes! My brother went not too long ago with Melanie and they had a blast. I can’t wait. How long are we staying?”

“Five days,” Jeff answers glad the awkwardness is gone.

My jaw drops, “Hey Jeff? Don’t you think we’d get sick of the rides after a day?”

“Yeah,” Jeff says looking uncomfortable again, “But um, we’re not only going to Bush Gardens,”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“We’re also going to Jamestown,” he answers guiltily.

“Really?” I ask.

“Cody and Tanya wanted to go!” Jeff protests, “Not me!”

I laugh, “It’s going to be cool! Are you packed?”

“Yeah, remember a swimsuit okay?”

I nod, “I will, and Jeff?”

“Yeah?” he asks.

“It is so sweet that you have to have chaperones.” I say and smirk as I quickly slip on my flip-flops, open the door and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's the middle of summertime. what else are two lovebirds suppose to do? Tell me if you think it's good or if it's going too fast or please just tell me whatever you think! I know you read it, COMMENT!