Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter One

"Rylee sweetie go get the mail for me."

Rylee sighed and put down her fork that was halfway to her mouth covered in chocolate chip pancakes. She hopped of the stool from the island she was previously perched at and made her way out the door and down the driveway. The black pavement was hot on her bare feet but she had adapted the way to ignore the slight pain since she had lived in Huntington Beach for all her life.

As she got to the mailbox at the end of the driveway she heard a car door slam. She glanced up to see her hot neighbor getting out of his highly priced black car. He looked over and saw her looking so he gave her a little wave and a friendly smile.She blushed slightly at him catching her staring but nonetheless waved back.

She turned her attention into getting the mail but she couldn't help but notice Zacky out of the corner of her eye, he hadn't moved. Rylee's hopes of him still being out here because of her were crushed when she noticed him bring up a lighter to the cigarette dangling from his lips as he leaned up against his car. He just wanted to smoke.

Rylee let out a small sigh as she aimlessly began to go through the mail .She had the feeling she was being watched but pushed it out of her mind as she opened up her 5 week report from school. After she was done glancing at her grades happy that her parents wouldn't kill her for having anything under an 85 she looked back over at Zacky.

She tried to look into his gorgeous green eyes but they were currently glued at her exposed toned legs. They slowly began to run up her body past her flat stomach stopping momentarily at her C cupped breasts before continuing up to her eyes where he snapped out of his daze shaking his head slightly.He quickly threw down his cigarette extinguishing it with his shoe before beginning his walk up his own driveway. Just as he was at his door Rylee's mother walked out of her own door and stood on the porch

"Why hello Zack." she greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Mrs. Tyler." he smiled.

"What are you doing out and about so early in the morning?" she questioned curiously. Rylee rolled her eyes at her mom's noseyness.

"I just had to get some new strings for my guitar." he answered.

"Oh well would you like to come in for some breakfast?" she asked sweetly.

"No I picked something up on the way home thanks for your offer though."

"Well how about dinner?" she suggested." Anthony is cooking some steak on the grill tonight, I know a big strong man like you could enjoy a nice steak."

Zack chuckled softly. "Well I've never been one to turn down a nice steak. Sure. What time would you like me to be over?"

"Dinner gets served at 7:00." she replied.

"Okay I'll be over then, thank you Mrs. Tyler."

"Oh no problem sweetie." she assured before walking back into the house.

Rylee had now made her way up to the porch knowing that tonight was gunna be pure torture with him being there in her house but not being able to commit any of her fantasy's

"See you tonight Rylee!" Zacky called before sending her a wink and walking into his house.

As Rylee walked back into her house the grin was plastered on her face. Between Zacky winking at her and the way her name had rolled off his lips she would be smiling like this all day.

"Rylee sweetheart I cant believe you walked out of the house dressed like that." her mother scolded as Rylee set down the mail on the counter.

Rylee took a minute to look down at her attire. She was still in her pajama's which was a pair of short shorts and a tank top that reached a little below her belly button. No wonder Zack was looking at her. It wasn't entirely her fault, nights in Huntington were hot and she wasn't planning on going to get the mail or Zacky coming out of his car at the exact same time. But she didn't regret it either that wink he had given her was the most she had ever gotten from her other than a pat on the head.

And that to her was progress to getting the one thing she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think with the basic plot of this story.

I need to know if im going in the right direction =]