Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Ten

"Zacky quit it I'm trying to watch the movie," Rylee giggled throwing a piece of popcorn at him as he kissed her neck.

"Yeah well I was trying to drive earlier but you didn't care," Zacky retaliated slipping his hand under the little blue blanket lying over her lap resting his hand on her exposed thigh. He ran his hand up her smooth warm skin each time going closer to the edge of her shorts.

"Stop its starting to get good," she replied feigning interest in the movie. She and Zacky both knew they could care less about the movie, that's why they chose a stupid one. Rylee just liked teasing him.

"No this is starting to get good," he corrected slipping his hand up the leg of her shorts rubbing her gently through her panties.

"Psh you keep thinking that," she chuckled.

"Oh you don't think this feels good?" he asked his hand stopping all movements.Taking her silence as a no he smirked as his hand went back to work of pushing her panties to the side. "We'll see about that," he whispered before sticking a long finger into her already wet entrance. Rylee gasped in surprise finally turning her head away from the movie,that she has no clue what was going on, to look at Zacky.

His pierced lips immediately pressed against hers this catching her by surprise as well. Her eyes closed and she began to move her mouth with his. She shifted in her seat so she was facing him more with her back pressed against the door.

Crawling on top of her, never removing his hand, his kisses became more aggressive and rough, slipping his tongue into her mouth tangling with her inviting one. He added another finger into her moving them a little more faster waiting to hear that moan that was brewing up inside her. Rylee wrapped her arms around his neck. Her right hand threaded through his hair pressing him into her more while her left hand slowly slid down his shoulder to his arm squeezing it in pleasure.

"Tell me this doesn't feel good," Zacky smirked pulling away slightly to see her expression that showed pure bliss.

Her eyes were shut tightly and she began to bite her lip holding back anything wanting to escape her lips .After not responding again he decided to step it up a notch by curling his two fingers that were inside of her moving them in a come here motion. She arched her back letting out a whimper.

She moved her hand that was in Zacky's hair down to his neck pressing lightly as he began to place wet kisses along her neck .All of a sudden his fingers stopped moving and his lips moved away from her neck.

"W-Why'd you stop?" she asked breathlessly.

"Because it doesn't feel good so why would I continue?" he asked raising an eyebrow amused by her flushed face and uneven breathing. "Right? It doesn't feel good?" he pressed pretending to readjust himself so that his fingers moved slightly reminding her that they were still in her.

"N-No it feels amazing," she stuttered. "Please don't stop," she begged.

"Come in the back and I'll show you something that feels much better," he grinned winking before removing his hands and crawling into the backseat of the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know .But I'm supposed to be at school in about 20 minutes.
I'll probably be updating tonight depending on what time I have softball practice.
And comments make me update faster so get to commenting
If you wanna see what happens next in a car with Zacky V.