Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Eleven

.:Warning: There is Zacky V sex in this. Cover your eyes if you don't like it:.

Rylee smiled sliding into the backseat. Zacky locked the doors before following her, crawling on top of her covering her body completely. Not wasting anytime he crashed his lips onto hers roughly plunging his tongue in her mouth to tangle with hers while they roamed each others bodies with frantic hands.

Zacky groaned in agony as his rock hard cock pushed painfully against his tight pants. He thrust his hips, pushing the erection against Rylee through her shorts making her moan loudly at the contact. He moved slightly grinding their pelvis's together but soon dry humping became old and just wasn't enough and his hard on hurt more then ever. Rylee taking notice of his discomfort allowed her hands to immediately get to work at fiddling with his belt ,unbuckling it with ease from much practice.

Zacky sighed in relief as she unsnapped his pants and pulled them down slightly along with his boxers releasing his cock. Rylee let out a moan as his erect cock sprung out and poked her through the thin material of her shorts.

"God I don't think I've ever been this hard," Zacky whispered quickly pulling off her shirt needing to feel her bare skin.

"And I don't think I've ever been this wet," she replied gabbing his hand and pushing it past her shorts so his fingers could touch her through her underwear. Sure enough he could feel the warm moistness of her underwear.

"Touch me Zacky," she moaned. Not needing to be told twice he unhooked her bra and let his left hand settle on her breast squeezing and massaging gently. Her moans encouraged him and in a matter of seconds his mouth was placed on her nipple running his warm wet tongue to circle around the sensitive skin sucking slightly while his other hand went to work at rubbing her through her underwear.

She pushed her hips into his hand begging him for more. After teasing her for a few more minutes he pushed her underwear to the side and ran two of his fingers along her wet slit making her shiver before plunging them into her making her scream out and latch her hand onto his huge bicep. He twisted his fingers at different angles to get her ready for what was about to come...literally. Seeing the look of ecstasy smacked across Rylee's face made him thrust his fingers in and out of her at an insane pace.

"I want you inside me."

As the words rolled out of her soft pink lips Zacky lost it. His lust was growing and only increasing as he ripped off her panties and pulled his pants off the rest of the way along with his shirt.

Rylee could feel his cock lightly brush against her as he moved into the correct position. He grabbed a condom from his wallet and ripped the wrapper open with his mouth. As he rolled the rubber onto his hard on his eyes ran up and down Rylee's naked body. It was even better than he imagined. Naturally tan from the Cali sun, smooth legs and soft skin. Her breasts were the perfect size for his hand to grab and perfectly round. And her curves, don't even get him started on her curves.

"You so damn gorgeous," he whispered kissing her lustfully. Rylee's hand threaded through his dark hair keeping him in place for a minute. When they finally tore apart Zacky couldn't help but notice what used to be excitement in her eyes was now replaced by unsureness as she glanced down at his twitching cock.

She had seen it plenty of times hell she had it in her mouth not to many hours ago but now that it was about to be in her it looked ten times bigger. Not only was he long but he was thick also and that's what scared her.

"Hey are you okay? We don't have to if you don't want to," Zacky assured.

"N-No I want to just be gentle this is only my second time," she admitted. Though she wasn't a virgin and her cherry was broken she knew it would still be painful at first. Zacky looked at her with wide eyes. For a girl who was about to have sex for only the second time she sure knew how to turn on the sex appeal.

"I will sweetheart don't worry," he soothed trailing kisses up and down her neck. "Ready?"

Rylee took a deep breath before nodding her head. Zacky reached down and grabbed his member lining it up with her entrance pressing the tip of it between her sliding it up and down before carefully pushing into her. He stopped his movements letting her get used to his size when he heard her hiss in pain. He felt bad that while he was getting pleasure at how small her entrance was while she was in pain.

She whimpered slightly as he pushed a little more so that the full head was in."Ow, Ow, Ow!" she muttered closing her eyes tightly.

"Relax, baby relax your too tense," Zacky observed "Calm down, the pain will be over soon," he soothed kissing the single tear away that had fallen down her cheek. Rylee took another deep breath before relaxing her body. She nodded her head giving him the okay to go.

Slowly he pushed more inward kissing her jaw and neck in reassurance.Rylee let out a breath of relief as the pain subsided and sensations of pleasure ran through her body. "Faster Zacky," she moaned wrapping her legs around his waist pushing him deeper.

Seeing as her pain had went away he allowed the only thing that had been running through his mind these past few minutes fly out of his mouth "Jesus Christ your so tight baby," he groaned against her lips.

He pumped in and out of her each time hitting her spot dead on. "God Zacky, harder!" she moaned digging her nails into his shoulders leaving little curved indents. Zacky grunted before grabbing onto the door grip pulling himself up and slamming into her. Rylee cried out as her toes curled and the pleasure began to build up in her stomach. Zacky used the combination of his feet pushing against the door behind him and pulling himself up with the door in front of him to drive deeper into Rylee. His unoccupied hand clasped onto her small waist holding on tight enough to bruise her perfect skin. He couldn't believe this was the same girl he was being so gentle with earlier and now he was ravishing her like a wild animal.

"Fuck, I'm not gunna last much longer," he gasped feeling her contract around him. Her hand ran through his hair while grasping it tightly as her orgasm took over her body.

Hearing her scream out his name in pleasure sent him over the edge as he came as well.
He slowed down his thrusts and collapsed on top of her as they both tried to regain their breath. The air was humid and smelt like sex but they didn't mind at all because it was just a reminder of the mind blowing experience they had. Rylee's body shook slightly and Zacky knew if he tried to stand up his knees would buckle from under him. Neither of the pair had felt something like that before. It was more incredible for Zacky because he had been with plenty of girls but none could deliver a performance like that.

He chuckled to himself finding it ironic that his seventeen-year-old neighbor was the best sex he had ever had. The world was just full of irony.

"Hey Zacky?" Rylee spoke softly.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Can we stay for another movie?"

"Thank god a girl who can keep up with my stamina," he smiled before leaning up to kiss her.
♠ ♠ ♠
That whole chapter was sex :p
But like I said if your not into that then this really isn't your story.