Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Twelve

"I can't believe I just did that my parents are gunna kill me!" Rylee exclaimed looking at herself in front of the mirror at the piercing parlor.

"Sweetheart it looks hot," Zacky assured walking up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"My parents are gunna kill me!" she repeated throwing her hands up in the air.

"I thought we went over this before we got here, just don't let them see it," Zacky chuckled running his finger in circles around her newly pierced belly button. "Don't let them control you."

"Your right," she breathed relaxing against his body.

He kissed her neck softly. "Look at my little rebel."

"Does it turn you on?"she asked turning around in his arms so she was pressed against his chest.

"Oh very," he smirked leaning down for a kiss.

"Too bad, let's get home before my parents wake up," Rylee giggled pulling away from him and walking out to the front of the parlor.

"I'll remember that," Zacky growled playfully following her to the front to pay for his girlfriends new piercing.

"Come on Zacky lets go swimming," Rylee whispered excitedly stopping them from sneaking her back into her room without her parents waking up.

"Ry your lucky we got away with getting you out now you wanna go swimming?" Zacky asked looking at the heated pool.

"I'll keep the lights off so they can't see us and we just won't splash. Come on baby please?" she begged adding kisses to his neck after every word. She trailed her hands down his chest slowly grabbing onto his belt pulling his hips into hers. He knew what she was doing but that didn't stop him from nodding his head obediently.She smiled pulling away from him as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Not this again," he groaned."You're killing me."

She ignored his comments and just continued with grabbing the ends of her shirt pulling it off her body revealing her lacy black and pink bra. Zacky's complaining ceased immediately as his eyes burned into her body. She undid her belt and pulled it out of all the loops before slipping out of her pants and flip-flops all in one quick motion. Her smile grew wider when she noticed the slight bulge in his pants. He was just too easy to tease.

"W-What are you doing?" Zacky stammered feeling his penis swell even more just at the sight of her body.

"I'm swimming," she answered in a duh tone walking over to the dark pool slipping in the warm water without a sound. "You gunna stand there all day Zack or are you gunna get into this warm pool with your almost naked girlfriend?" she smirked.

Zacky didn't need telling twice in an instant he was out of his clothes besides his boxers and sliding into the pool as well.

Once he was fully in the water he turned to Rylee. He licked his lips as the water glistened on her body. Her hair splayed down her back and on her shoulders. Swiftly he swam over to her and pushed her against the side of the pool. He pressed his lips against hers aggressively. Once the shock went away Rylee wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. As his tongue pushed into her mouth thrashing around with hers, she slid her hand down his body and into the elastic of his boxers. He twitched slightly once he felt her hand wrap around his cock pulling it out. Her hand went to work stroking him until he was fully hard.

"We gotta make this quick Zacky, my dad gets up in the middle of the night for a snack," Rylee mumbled against Zacky's lips.

"Already a step ahead of you sweetheart," he replied.

Rylee hadn't even noticed that he had pushed her underwear to the side. He placed his hand on top of hers that was still holding his cock and centered it to her entrance. Running the tip over it slightly making her throw her head back against the pool and let out a quiet moan.

"Zacky don't tease," she pleaded.

"I told you I would remember what you did at the piercing parlor."

Even though her eyes were closed she knew he was smirking. "Dick," she growled playfully. In one rough thrust his cock was in her. She sucked in a deep breath and clung to him tighter.

"At your service," he grinned.

.:The Next Day:.

"Rylee are you ready yet?" Gena whined.

"Why are you rushing me? Their not even your friends," Rylee laughed slipping on her flip-flops.

"So? Their has to be at least one hot guy over their I can have fun with," she shrugged following Rylee out the door and over to Zacky's house. He was having a barbeque and invited Rylee along with a friend if she chose to bring one.

"Gena you do know they're a good 7 to 8 years older than us?" Rylee giggled.

Gena opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by the door swinging open. Both girls looked up to see Matt standing with tongs in his hand dressed in a white beater and red swim trunks

"Hey," Matt greeted kindly. "I'm Matt," he introduced sticking his free hand out to Gena who took it without hesitation.

"Gena," she replied.

He turned to Rylee next. "Hi Rylee," he smiled softly.

"Hey," she muttered back awkwardly. She was debating weather or not to just leave now. Matt obviously didn't approve of what she and Zacky were doing. Just as she had made her decision and was about to turn around to head back she heard another pair of feet walk into the room.

"Hey ladies," Zacky's smooth voice filled her ears as his arm draped around her and Gena. "Glad you could make it."

He removed his arms from the girls and made his way in front of them next to Matt allowing Rylee to get a good look at him. His dark hair was wet and hanging in his eyes. Rylee's eyes followed the water droplet that feel from his fringe onto his shoulder and all the way down his tan chest and stomach landing on the top of his soaked black water trunks.

"Rylee you gunna stop checking me out long enough to introduce me to your friend?" Zacky smirked.

"Oh yeah, erm Zacky this is my friend Gena, Gena this is Zacky my neighbor," Rylee stammered trying to tare her gaze off him with no success.

"Nice to meet you Zacky," Gena giggled flirtatiously.

"Ditto," Zacky winked.

Now of course Rylee couldn't just burst out telling her to back off her boyfriend since it was a secret but she was mentally kicking her ass.

"Well now that we got us some hot girls, let's go get this party started," Zacky announced leading the way out back with Matt in tow.

"Well I found my guy," Gena whispered as the girls followed behind

"Who?" Rylee swallowed.

"Zacky," she smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been son long since I updated.
I'm not to sure about this story anymore.
I'll post keep going for a little longer and see how I feel then