Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Thirteen

SEXUAL CONTENT =] CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

Rylee knew that Zacky was a flirt but he was stepping over the line. Sure, he couldn't just walk up to her and start kissing her but he could pay some attention to her. For the past hour and a half, he spent all his energy on Gena not acknowledging his jealous girlfriend. Although someone did notice that being Brian. He made sure to keep her company and tired to keep her attention off her idiot boyfriend and slutty best friend with not much luck.

"He's an idiot Rylee," Brain stated seeing Rylee look over at Zacky and Gena who were by the patio table setting it. "If he doesn't see that you're ten times hotter than that girl and a lot radder then he isn't worth it."

Rylee smiled for the first time all day. "Thanks Brian."

"That atta girl, you got a pretty smile, I wanna see more of it," he demanded. But against his requests Rylee's smile faltered once she head the deep chuckle of Zacky and high-pitched cackle of Gena.

"That's it, I told you you have to smile and if your not gunna do it on your own then I'm gunna make you," Brian decided standing up from his chair, throwing Rylee over his shoulder and walking over to the pool.

"Brian, put me down," Rylee giggled pounding on his back.

"Your a little hot, I think you need to cool down," was his response before the threw her small body into the pool making everybody look towards the commotion. Rylee popped back up spitting the water out of her mouth with a pout on her face. She climbed out of the pool and looked up at Brain.

"That was pretty mean Brian, I still had my shorts on," she said quietly.

"I'm sorry Rylee," he replied honestly buying into her sad act. "I just wanted to make you smile."

"Can I have a hug then?" She asked cutely.

"Of course," he smiled walking in front of her. Just as he was about to wrap his arms around her she placed her hands on his bare chest and pushed him backwards into the pool. Little did she know he had a fast reaction, so she too was pulled in.

When they came back up they began a splashing and dunking war. They were flirting, they knew it but Rylee didn't care she was just getting even, and Brian was Zacky's best friend but if he wasn't gunna pay attention to her Brian would.

"Rylee! Brian! Foods done," Johnny called from the table were everyone was sat looking at the two in the pool. Rylee and Brian climbed out smiles plastered on their faces slapping each other with their towels as they walked over to the table.

"Aren't you guys cute," Gena commented once they two had sat down, next to each other.

"Yeah I didn't know you guys were so close," Zacky added clenching his jaw. Rylee shrugged pretending that the jealousy radiating off Zacky didn't give her a little bit satisfaction. He was so damn easy to anger.

"You guys should hook up?" Gena suggested playfully.

"We already have," Brian lied. This made Zacky's head snap up from his plate.

"What!" Zacky boomed.

"Once or twice," Brian lied spooning some macaroni salad on his plate. He tapped Rylee's knee with his signaling her to just go with it.

"Oh really? Rylee never mentioned that," Zacky stated through gritted teeth.

Rylee shrugged tracing the tattoos on Brian's arm he wasn't using to spoon food into his mouth. She looked up at Zacky's face and smirked "You never asked."

It had began to rain making the get together continue inside. Zacky hadn't said much since lunch and he hadn't even glanced at Gena, which is why she suggested they all play strip poker trying to regain his attention. Little did she know that Rylee's body was one of the main things guys loved about her. Especially Zacky.

"Were soo going to jail," Jimmy chuckled as Rylee unbuttoned her pants and slipped them down her legs. All eyes were glued on her besides Gena's who's were currently rolling at the amount of attention not on her.

"I suck at this game," Rylee whined as Johnny passed out another hand.

"I've noticed by your lack of clothing," Brian teased bumping her shoulder gently with his bare one. Currently Rylee was losing the most, dressed in only bra and underwear at the moment, Gena had pretended to lose so she could discard some clothing so she was almost in the same state as Rylee. As for the boys they were basically all clothed except Brian who had no shirt and Matt with no pants.

"Shut up," Rylee giggled.

"Come here, we'll team up for this hand so I can show you how it's done," Brian suggested pulling her by her hips into his lap. His head was level with her chest and his arms were wrapped around her waist. Zacky fidgeted in his seat trying to remain cool until his friends left and he could talk to Rylee alone.

They carried on with the game and Brian would whisper certain plays in her ear making her squirm. She was extremely ticklish.

"Do you get why I put that card down?" he whispered, his breath hitting her bare shoulder.

"Yeah," she squeaked.

"Aw is Rylee ticklish?" Brian observed grabbing her sides and tickling her bare stomach. Rylee thrashed around laughing and wrestling with Brian completely abandoning the game. The others looked on in amusement while Zacky glared.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" he hissed once the two were done messing around.

"Who Logan?" Rylee questioned tilting her head to the side feigning confusion. She knew Zacky was talking about himself but she was enjoying getting payback way to much. However, this was the last straw for Zacky hearing her refer to that fuckface as her boyfriend ripped him apart. In an instant he was up on his feet and pulling Rylee to her's as well pulling her away from the group and up the stairs to his room roughly.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" he growled slamming his door shut.

"I don't know why don't you tell me?" Rylee replied not scared by his anger.

"I'll tell you what the fuck your doing, your flirting with my best friend like I'm not sitting right there!" he yelled.

"Oh kinda like what you were doing with Gena!" she retorted.

"That's fucking different Rylee, I was being friendly."

"Oh really? That's what you call being friendly? Well in that case I'm feeling somewhat friendly why don't I go grab Brian and suck his dick huh? Because that would be how friendly your being to my best friend!"

"You wouldn't dare," he seethed.

"Try me," she dared.

Zacky narrowed his eyes at her and grabbed both her arms harshly. In one swift motion he had her pinned against the wall and was kissing her roughly. Seeing Rylee angry always did trigger something in him. Rylee moaned at the feeling of his erection rubbing against her. Once he released her arms she trailed her hands down his chest until she hit his belt. Unbuckling it quickly she undid his pants and pushed them down letting him kick them off once they hit his ankles. Breaking away from the kiss both of their breathing was ragged and heavy.

Rylee bent down to her knees smirking at him before pulling his boxers down as well. His cock sprang to attention once released from its restraints and Rylee could feel her mouth water. Squeezing it gently a small bead of precum dripped out and down his length. She licked up from the base to the tip catching the droplet in it's journey. She kissed up his throbbing cock making Zacky's breathing become more like gasps. She kept her eyes locked with his enjoying the look of pure bliss on his face. She continued to kiss up and down his cock occasionally slipping out her tongue just to tease. Finally, she began to pay attention to the head, flicking it with her tongue and swirling it around the rim.She slipped him into her mouth and she could hear him groan in pleasure. He placed his hands on the wall behind her for support and he gently began to slide deeper into her throat.

Rylee allowed him to continue as he pushed farther into her mouth than he had ever been. When he pulled back, she would make sure to suck more fiercely on his swollen head making him shudder. As he continued to fuck her mouth, she could feel him begin to throb as his fluids made their way up to his cock. Before he could explode in her mouth he pulled away making his cock leave her mouth with a wet, popping sound. He picked her up and slid off her underwear and slammed into her. Her body was pinned against the wall and his body.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and allowed him to carry her over to the bed. Once they were both lying down, Zacky on top, his thrusts became more quick and rough. The headboard pounded against the wall as Zacky pounded into her. Rylee ran her hands up his chest over his shoulders and onto his back while Zacky's hands remained next to her head supporting him. Rylee bit her lips trying to refrain from screaming once she could feel her orgasm coming on. Her nails were dragging down Zacky's back leaving red trails.

"Let it out," Zacky encouraged.

"I don't want them to hear me," she breathed.

"I do, I want you to scream my name and let all them know your mine," he grunted.

He rolled them over so she was on top riding him. He threw his head back and his eyes rolled back in his head as she rotated her hips in a circular motion. Not liking not being in control he grabbed her hips forcefully and lifted her almost all the way off of him, only leaving the tip of his cock in her, then pushed her back down on him while he thrusted his hips up. This combo made Rylee's eyes, which were closed, shoot open and she let out the most exotic scream Zacky had ever heard in his life. She really could put a porn star to shame. He repeated this process and each time would slam back into her harder.

"What did I tell you Rylee?" He said through gritted teeth "Say.My.Name."

"Zacky," she gasped.

"Louder," he commanded.

"Zacky!" she exclaimed removing her hands from his chest in order to grab the sheets by his head. Her knuckles turned white from how hard she was holding them as she hit her climax. Once Zacky could feel her walls tightening around him he exploded as well making the warm white liquid drip down his length onto his lower stomach.

Rylee remained on top of Zacky, him still in her, as they caught their breath. Once Rylee could feel Zacky's chest go back to raising and falling at a normal pace and his heart stop pounding in his chest she rolled off him onto the spot next to him.

"Come on sweetheart," Zacky said as he sat up and pulled on his boxers. Rylee silently followed his example and found her own clothes, which was only her bra and underwear, and one of Zacky's long Jack Daniels shirts.

"Why are you limping?" Zacky asked cocking his head to the side as he watched her hobble around his room.

"I'm so sore," she whined limping over to him.

"I'm sorry," he muttered pulling her small body into his large one.

"No it's okay, it was worth it," she smiled pushing his black sweaty hair out of his eyes. "But since your the reason I'm walking like there's something still up there wanna help me out?" she asked cutely raising her arms up.

"Yes princess," he chuckled putting her arms around his neck and picking her up like a child.

Walking back down stairs all eyes were on them. The guys were all smirking like all guys do when they know their friend got some. However, Gena her eyes showed none of the amusement like the other guys. They were dark and showed pure hatred. She always was the girl that would do anything for a guy and knowing that she hadn't gotten this one killed her.

"Why are you caring her like a damn baby?" Gena spat just as Zacky set her down.

"Because she's my girlfriend and I can," Zacky snapped back as Rylee limped her way over to the rest of her clothes sitting by the deserted poker game.

"And because Zacky almost broke the poor girl," Jimmy added making Rylee's cheeks turn a slight pink.

Gena huffed and folded her arms across her chest. "Bet you I could show you a better time than she can."

"Shut up Gena," Rylee warned clenching her fist.

"Well it's true," she sighed, "What do you say Zacky I bet you I can suck better than she can and I can fuck better than she can, wanna find somewhere private?"

"That's it," Rylee muttered. "I'm gunna fuck her ass up!" she growled standing up to leap for Gena. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and held her back as she tried to break loose and give that slut she called a best friend what she deserved.

"I think it would be best if you left Gena," Zacky announced as he tightened his grip on his squirming girlfriend.

"Fine, but you can bet your ass Rylee that Logan will know about this!" she called over her shoulder.

At that moment Rylee didn't care though, it's not like she could prove anything. Logan would believe her over Gena any day. After Gena was out of sight and Rylee was calmed down, Zacky loosened his grip on her but still held her close.

"Damn Zacky why'd you stop her that could have been some entertaining shit!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Girl on girl!" Brain commented.

"Sorry guys but my girl isn't on anybody but me," Zacky smirked.

"I can tell. Damn Zacky looks like someone took a fucking rake to your back!" Matt chuckled looking at Zacky's shirtless body. Zacky craned his neck around so he could catch a glimpse of his back and sure enough Rylee's scratch marks were evident along his back.

"What can I say man we like it rough," Zacky stated making Rylee nudge him in the stomach.

"We know we kind of heard," Johnny reminded.

"Well I just needed to claim what was mine man," Zacky shrugged smiling.

That's when Rylee should have took notice of his aggression that he showed upstairs when they were fighting and his protectiveness over her now. Sure he wouldn't hurt her but who's to say he wouldn't hurt someone else
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo Im soo excited for the bonnie and clyde part of the story =]