Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Fourteen

Rylee softly sang to herself as she entered her house closing the door after her. As she turned around, she jumped at the sight of Logan sitting on her couch resting his elbows on his legs playing with his hands.

"Hey baby," she greeted. She was a little nervous but that was understandable seeing as this was the first time she had talked to Logan since Gena had said she was gunna tell him.

"Where were you?" he asked staring at his fiddling hands.

"W-With Zacky," she replied honestly. He had taken her to a nice little restaurant outside of town for lunch.

"Speaking of Zacky, that's what we need to talk about," he announced finally looking away from his hands to look up at her. To be completely honest the look in his eyes gave her the chills. He was pissed and just by the vibe he was giving off Rylee knew this wasn't good. And to make things better her parents were visiting her dad's sick grandmother and wouldn't be back until sometime later that week.

Finally, she mustered up her courage. "What about Zacky?"

"I don't want you hanging out with him anymore your guys friendship is obviously more than a normal friendship," he stated calmly.

"Logan I don't know where you got the impression that me and Zacky are like that--"

Standing up he walked over to her slowly "I talked to Gena, Rylee. And you know that I don't like Gena but she brought up a few good points and to tell you the truth I was starting to get suspicious as well."

"Logan honestly do you really think I would do- -"

"Where'd you get the hickeys from Rylee?" Rylee's hand immediately flew up to her neck where indeed their was hickeys. And they were in fact from Zacky. "I didn't give them to you." Rylee bowed her head and looked at the ground. Their was nothing she could say. Nothing would cover this up. "If I see you two ever hanging out again I'll call the police so fast his chubby ass wouldn't even have enough time to run out his house."

Rylee looked up and narrowed her eyes at him "Don't talk about him like that. He's twice the man you are, literally," she growled looking down at his pants. Logan knew what she was trying to say and in an instant his hand went up and came crashing down on her face. Not expecting it Rylee fell to the ground from the impact. Grabbing a handful of her hair he pulled her up and threw her against the wall. He grabbed her arms and held them above her head.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again!" he spat "Do you hear me?"

Hesitantly Rylee nodded her head and closed her eyes trying to stop the tears from falling but they leaked out anyways. Finally he let go over her arms, which were screaming in pain from the pressure he had put on them. Slowly he backed away from her his face not showing an inch of regret or guilt, instead it showed more of pride and smugness. He truly was disgusting and Rylee didn't think he could be anymore of a disappointment for a boyfriend. She never truly wanted to be with him in the first place it was more her parent's decision but through the time they had been together, she couldn't help but like him a little bit. He was good to her and treated her like a princess and now this is what he had come to and she was positive she now hated him with every inch of her being and all it took was that slap and the way he had just thrashed her around.

When she had calmed down a bit she timidly inched herself away from him trying to break past him and go up to her room but as she almost got past he pulled her into him and pressed his lips onto hers. Keeping her lips closed tightly she tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he only held on deeper. She let out a whimper as he dug into her arm and he smiled into the kiss. He grabbed her other hand and placed it on his erection forcing it to apply some pressure. Rylee's eyes shot open, he was actually getting enjoyment out of this. Just as he was about to guide her hand into his pants the phone rang. Logan let her go knowing it was probably her parents checking up on her.

"Tell anyone about this and you'll get it worse next time," he warned before pushing her away from him and walking out the door but not before leaving winking making Rylee shudder. Rylee waited until the phone stopped ringing and the answer machine took the call. Once she was sure the line was free, she picked it up and dialed the familiar number. She only waited two rings before a deep voice greeted her.

"Hello?"

"Zacky, can you come over? I need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want more Zacky
The next one might be out sooner than you think.