Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Fifteen

"Sweetheart are you ever gunna tell me what happened?"

Rylee whose head was lying on Zacky's chest shook her head no. She couldn't tell him because she knew how his anger was. She honestly believed he could and would kill somebody if someone made him mad enough. I mean everyone could kill someone if they got mad enough but Zacky's tolerance was extremely low.

"Nothings wrong, I just watched a scary movie and I needed you," she lied.

"Really? You watched a whole scary movie in the short half and hour I wasn't with you. I saw Logan's car outside Ry, I'm not stupid. Did he do something to you? Say something to you? Anything?"

Rylee just simply shook her head again. "It doesn't matter anymore. Drop it please, just lay with me."

Zacky sighed but did give up on it for now but not forever. When he had come over here she was a blubbering mess. Crying shaking mumbling things that didn't make sense.

"Why don't you go take a hot shower really quick and then we can lay here all night and watch happy movies," he suggested rubbing her back soothingly. Rylee smiled weakly and looked up at him. Now this is the boyfriend she wanted.

"That sounds perfect," she agreed leaning up to kiss him softly. Carefully she got out of her bed not wanting to agitate any of her already sore muscles. Once she was in the bathroom, she turned on the shower to almost blistering hot and began to discard her clothes.

Looking in the mirror standing in only her bra and underwear she could see her whole arms beginning to change color.

Suddenly there was a quiet knock on the door before it opened Zacky stepping in. "Sorry sweetheart but I really gotta piss..."

He trailed off once he took sight of her arms. Gently taking her arms into his hands to examine them more carefully he looked at her to see her tearing up.

"Logan did this to you? Is that what you weren't telling me? I should have known from the red mark on your cheek that it was something like this but the kid seemed so fucking innocent."

"Zacky I just fell down the stairs." she attempted. It was a pathetic attempt her and him both knew that.

"Don't give me that bullshit Rylee!" he boomed, "Look at your wrists you have fucking hand prints on them."

Rylee looked down and sure enough, there were Logan's finger marks where he wrapped his big hands easily around her wrists.

"I'm sorry Zacky," she whispered. He looked down at her sympathetically. The anger was still there she knew that but when he looked at her he couldn't help but push that away for a second so he could take care of her. Wrapping her small body in his arms, he kissed the top of her head and ran his hands up and down her back.

"It's not your fault. And im gunna show that fucker what happens when he puts his hands on my girl," Zacky assured. "Did he do anything else?" Rylee remained silent so Zacky pressed more. "Did he try anything with you?"

Finally he felt Rylee nod against his chest and the anger just increased."He did this to you because he found out about us I'm assuming?"

"Yeah," Rylee responded wrapping her arms around his abdomen. "He knows which is why you can't do anything to him. If you do then he'll go to the police for sure and you'll go to jail."

"And you don't think he won't? Do you know how much trouble he'd be in for abusing you?"

"Zacky you don't understand, his father has friends in the department and stuff. He could easily get out of this then what? You'd still be in trouble,." Rylee pointed out.

"I don't care," he replied honestly. As long as that bastard got what he deserved for doing what he'd done to Rylee then he didnt care about the consequences. He loved her.

"I love you," Rylee announced taking the words right out of his mouth.

Holding her tighter, Zacky smiled although he was pissed. "I love you too sweetheart."

"Promise me you won't do anything Zacky. Please I don't know what I'd do if you got in trouble."

Zacky sighed "Alright."

"Promise?" she pressed.

"Promise," he repeated.

"Good," she smiled leaning up on her tippy toes to kiss his neck softly. Slipping off the rest of her remanding clothes, Zacky waited until she was in the shower before uncrossing his fingers. She never said no crossing counts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments<3