Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Seventeen

Zacky parked his car on the corner of West Avenue and scanned the perfectly alike condo's for house 128. Once his eyes landed on the sleeping house a sly smirk crept it's way onto his face. Quietly he got out of his car, stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked down the deserted street. Once he got to his destination he reached his arm over the wooden gate and unhooked the lock with ease. His smirk he was still wearing grew when he saw lights and heard music coming from the pool house. Once he got to the door of the pool house he simply opened the door to find Logan, with his back to the door, sitting on the couch playing video games with the phone cradled between his head and shoulder.

"Yeah I know," he chuckled into the phone "You like that didn't you baby?"he purred. Zacky had to fight back the urge to burst out laughing.

"You liked my hard cock huh?" he continued making Zacky bend over in silent laughter.

"Yeah I'm sorry baby,don't worry though I'm gunna toss that bitch to the side soon." Zacky stopped laughing "She's nothing I promise just a whore that I used to get ass from all the time now all of a sudden she turned into a prude cunt," he sighed.

Finally that smirk left Zacky's face but was replaced with a snarl. In one quick motion he snatched the phone away from Logan and threw it across the room. When Logan turned around startled Zacky put all his strength into hitting him right in his nose. Logan's head snapped back and his hands flew to his nose feeling liquid pouring out of it immediately. Once he opened his eyes he looked at his shaking hands and saw red all over them and his eyes landed on Zacky.

"So who were you talking to?" Zacky asked, "Not your whore of a girlfriend I assume?" he growled.

"Y-yeah it was Rylee, we were just role playing," he studdered trying to ignore the throbbing pain coming for his nose.

"Don't lie to me Logan," Zacky sang.

"I-I'm not," he lied again.

Zacky's jaw tightened as he grabbed Logan's throat. "That is a lie because I happen to know for a fact Rylee is at home sleeping in those tight boy shorts with her tight ass peaking out the bottoms and the small tank top that shows her perfect chest .I'm sure you know what I'm talking about," he smirked. Zacky loved watching that jealously wash over his face.

"Your a fucking pervert pedophile you know that?" he glared.

Zacky tightened his grip on Logan's neck "Your 'girlfriend' happens to love that about me,turns her on." Zacky stated proudly. "But making you jealous about how I've been messing with your girl for the past two months isn't why I came here. I'm here to talk to you about hitting my girl."

Logan narrowed his eyes "Why the fuck do you care? She's gunna get over you like she got over me soon anyways."

Zacky's eyes turned dark and in a second Logan went from the couch to up in the air to crashing down on the coffee table. Zacky no longer cared about being loud he just continued to punch and kick the scum that lay under him. Zacky in his adrenaline rush didn't even notice his enemy had stopped trying to fight back, he didn't notice he had stopped moving all together and he certainly didn't notice the red and blue lights coming from outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.