Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Twenty

Sleep. That's one of the many things Rylee was praying for. She tossed and turned, woke
up every other hour or just didn't sleep period. But this night was different. She closed her eyes for the millionth time at around 10:43 p.m. but when her eyes reopened it was 3:13 a.m. That was the longest time she's slept straight through since the last time she slept with Zacky.

Smiling at her achievement she closed her eyes and shuffled down in her covers ready to fall back asleep. Suddenly her eyes shot open as she realized her back was pressed against a warm body and a large arm was thrown over her waist keeping her there securely. Just as she was about to scream and wake her parents a familiar scent filled her nose. It was the most calming, sexy, relieving scent. Cologne. But not just any cologne it was Zacky's.

She turned over in his arms and sure enough it was Zacky sleeping peacefully next to her. A million thoughts ran through her head including the possibility this could be a dream but she ignored it. Dream or not this was the happiest she'd been in 3 weeks. She ran her hand up his tattooed arm, over his large bicep to his face. She ran her finger over features, memorizing them in case her fantasy soon ended. She ran her hands through his soft raven black hair.

She nuzzled her face into his warm neck and kissed it softly. Her tears made yet another appearance but she was use to them now. There wasn't a day she didn't cry, hell there wasn't an hour where she didn't cry.

"Hey hey hey, what did I tell you about that crying?" Zacky whispered. Rylee pushed herself into him more, she wanted to be as close to him as humanly possible. Zacky understanding, held her tighter. They stayed like this for a while, neither of them saying a word just enjoying being together.

Finally Zacky pulled back a bit and placed his finger under her chin making her look up at him. He brushed away the tears left on her cheeks before pressing his lips against hers. Rylee's hand threaded itself in the hairs at the nape of his neck and kept him there, like he was really going to pull away.

"God I missed you," Zacky mumbled into the kiss. Rylee took advantage of his open mouth and slid her tongue into his mouth were it was greeted with his. They tangled and twisted together aggressively but not in a I want control way more like a I need you way.

Zacky flipped them over so he was on his back and she was on him completely. Finally needing some oxygen they pulled away. They just stared each other while they caught their breath. Rylee adjusted herself so she was now sitting up and straddling him. Zack ran his hands up her bare thighs and played with the hem of her lacy white boy shorts. He didn't stay there like Rylee thought instead her moved up to her face where he pushed a piece of her dark hair behind her ear.

"Your gorgeous you know that?" he asked smiling up at her.

Rylee smiled back down at him. "How did you get out?"

"I made some friends in there surprisingly." Zacky replied. "They had made the plan months before but needed one more person to make it work and they picked me, thank god."

"How long before they come looking for you?" Rylee asked afraid of the answer.

"Well the new shift of guards comes in around 6 and that's when they do the check to make sure everyones where they should be so I'd say around then," he explained.

"What are you gunna do when they see your not there? They'll come right here you know," Rylee whispered playing with the string on his shirt.

"Well I plan to be gone before they can do that," he announced. "The guys you met the other day are picking me up soon, then we're leaving. I should be getting my shit but I wanted to say goodbye to you."

Rylee's eyes widened at those dreaded words. Goodbye. "W-What? No. You can't."

Zacky rubbed the small of her back attempting to relax her. "Calm down sweetheart. I have to go, if I stay in Huntington they'll take me back."

Rylee knew he was right and she was selfish for expecting him to stay here just because she didn't want to say goodbye. "I'm coming with you then."

Zacky was expecting this and immediately shook his head no. "Rylee you have a life ahead of you and that's not a life on the road running from the cops." Rylee opened her mouth to say something but he placed his large hand over it muffling her protests. "I'm serious Ry, your not coming."

He removed his hand from her mouth once she was silent. She narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm coming Baker, mark my words."

Zacky chuckled at her determination. "I'm not changing my mind Rylee."

She smirked. "We'll see about that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.