Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Three

"So Anthony how was work today?" Mrs. Tyler asked taking a bit of her mashed potatoes.

Rylee rolled her eyes as Mr. Tyler began explaining his day. She hated how they acted like the trophy family it was so boring. Just like this dinner. Rylee smiled to herself as she thought of way to make it a little more interesting. Indiscreetly she slid her hand under the table resting it on her lap so she wouldn't look suspicious.

It was time to test the waters, forgetting about Logan she slowly reached out to her left where Zacky coincidently was sitting. When her hand landed on a jean covered leg she couldn't help but giggle at Zacky's shocked expression. Wide eyed he glanced down at his leg then back at Rylee who was caring on playing with her food with the hand that wasn't placed on his leg. After his attention went back to his food Rylee slid her hand up more rubbing up and down slowly making him grunt but cover it up by coughing.

"You okay son?" Anthony asked taking his attention off Rylee's mother to look at Zacky in concern.

"Yeah fine, nothing a little bit of water cant fix," he replied picking up his water.

Anthony nodded before getting back into discussion with his wife. Zacky brought the cup to his lips and took a big gulp of cold water. Just as he was taking another sip Rylee softly squeezed his thigh dangerously close to his twitching member that was just itching to have her hand move up a little bit more. Zacky choked on his water making both Mr. and Mrs. Tyler to look at him with raised eyebrows while Rylee just tried to hold back giggles.

"Erm are you guys finished, I think the cake in the oven is just about done if your ready for desert?" Mrs. Tyler asked picking up her and Anthony's plates.

"Yeah I'm finished mom," Rylee answered removing her hand from Zacky's leg much to his displeasure.

"What about you Zack?" she asked adding Rylee's plate to the pile of dishes.

"Yeah I'm finished, it was great," he smiled handing her his plate.

"It was all Anthony, he sure knows how to grill a steak," she praised kissing her husbands cheek softly before walking into the kitchen.

"Wasn't that hard to put it on the grill and watch it," he joked. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be right back I have to use the restroom."

As soon as he left the room Zacky turned to Rylee who was smiling innocently

"What do you think your doing?" he whispered loudly.

"Having some fun," she stated simply. "Did you not like it?" she asked hoping her doubtfulness didn't show. If she ever wanted to even get close to doing anything with Zacky she would have to play it cool.

"No I liked it," he assured. "But two can play that game sweetheart," he whispered in her ear sending a shiver through her spine.

Zacky knew he was flirting. And he knew how wrong it was also. He had tried ever since he moved next door to maintain himself, scolding himself when he would look at her for to long and start imagining dirty things or when he would touch her in a friendly manner but wish it was so much more but now he was finally ready to join Rylee in toying with their boundaries.

"Oh this cake turned out wonderful!" Mrs. Tyler smiled walking back into the dining room looking at her prized chocolate cake leaving Zacky enough time to move away from Rylee before she noticed.

"That it did," Mr. Tyler agreed walking back into the room as well and sitting in the seat he was in before.

After the cake was all dished out and small talk began Rylee could feel Zacky's warm calloused hand placed on her knee. He did the same process she had done earlier, sliding his hand along her bare leg rubbing gently as he reached the end of her skirt. Rylee involuntarily moaned as her body temperature began to rise.

"What was that dear?" Mrs. Tyler asked.

"I said 'mmm' this cake is so good mom," she covered as Zacky just smirked.

She smiled proudly. "Why thank you honey."

Zacky's hand finally slipped up her skirt ending at the edge of her underwear.

"So sweetie why haven't I seen Logan around lately?" she asked taking a sip of her milk.

And just like that the finger that was crawling up in her underwear was gone and his hand was placed back in his own lap.

"I don't know, we've just grown apart," she shrugged disappointed at the loss of touch.

"Well you better grow back apart that kid is wonderful for you, he has a lot going for him," her father demanded

Rylee sighed. "Don't worry daddy we'll work it out."

"Have you met her boyfriend dear?" Mrs. Tyler asked directing her question to Zacky who had an unreadable expression on his face. Rylee thought it to be either disappointment, ashamed or regret and she hoped it wasn't the last two.

"No I haven't," he replied shortly.

"Oh well he's just darling, he's already got a scholarship to law school," Mrs. Tyler explained.

"Seems perfect," Zacky agreed quietly.

Rylee clanged her fork down on the plate and leaned back in her chair suddenly losing her appetite.

Everything was perfect in her life and that's what she hated. She wanted an adventurous, spontaneous, riskful life. And for some reason the only person she believed could give her that was the 26 year old sitting next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a bit of sexual content.
But theres more in store.