Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Four

"Thank you so much for dinner Mr. and Mrs. Tyler it was great," Zacky smiled as he got ready to go back to his house.

"Oh sweetie it was a pleasure your welcome any time," Rylee's mother assured.

"Well if there's anything I can do to thank you just let me know," he added politely

"Actually there is a small favor I have to ask you," she admitted.

Rylee knew there was some catch. Zacky was the perfect example of what the Tyler's didn't want hanging around their daughter. Sure they were always nice around him but as soon as he left they would make negative comments about him left and right and that pissed Rylee off to no end.

"Sure anything," Zacky shrugged.

"Well Anthony and I are leaving for a week maybe a week and a half the latest and Rylee has convinced us to let her stay home alone but I was wondering if you could come over once and while just to check up on things, make sure she's okay not getting into trouble because lord knows she always seems to go looking for it," Mrs. Tyler chuckled.

"Oh it would be my pleasure to keep an eye on her," Zacky smiled trying not to let it slide into a smirk.

He didn't want to look like the perverted peeping tom neighbor. He liked to think of himself as a horny male slightly older and just happens to live next door to an extremely hot girl. He knew she had a little school girl crush on him though she was confident enough to do that bit at dinner she wasn't confident enough to go any further.

The rest was up to him.

"Thank you so much, were leaving premade dinners in the fridge for her to throw in the oven if you ever wanna stay for dinner I'm sure Rylee wont mind."

"No I wont mind," Rylee piped up walking over to them.

"Perfect!" Mrs. Tyler smiled. "Anthony and I leave around 2:00 tomorrow afternoon and anytime after that feel free to come over and check things out."

Zacky smirked knowing he was gunna be checking out something different than what she thought.

"Okay, night Mrs. Tyler," he smiled giving her a soft kiss on her cheek before she turned and walked out of the hallway to go clean the dishes.

Zacky grinned. "Night Rylee."

"Night Zacky I have a feeling I'll be seeing you very soon," she smirked.

"You got that right sweetheart." he nodded before walking out the door.

Zacky walked out of the bathroom showered and clothed in only boxers. He walked over to his closet and began to pick out his clothes for the day. As he threw a random shirt on his bed his eyes glanced over at Rylee's window. What he saw made him do a double take

Rylee was getting undressed and once again didn't close the blinds not that Zacky minded. He walked over to the window to get a better view as she crossed her arms grabbing the hem of her shirt and slowly peeled it off. Zacky could feel his mouth getting dry as she hooked a thumb on each side of her pajama shorts and pulled them down painfully slow. Thinking that the show was over Zacky began to turn around and finish getting ready already feeling creepy. But she wasn't quite done, she reached behind her unclasping her red and black lacy bra pushing the straps down her shoulders down her arms and off of her completely. Zacky's breath hitched and he could feel his cock straining against his boxers.

He had never seen her fully naked before. Sure he had watched her get ready for bed at night sometimes but she always had bra and underwear on. Zacky began debating with himself if he should help his partner in crime or just leave it. If he did decided to fix his problem there would be no turning back he would a full blown pervert. Rylee hooked her fingers in her matching boy shorts much like she had with her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles stepping out of them. Zacky licked his dry lips before slipping his hand into his boxers pulling out his hardened cock. He began to pump slowly as she reached over to her dresser picking up a bottle of suntan lotion squirting some in her hands. She began to rub some on her arms. After squirting more in the palm of her hands she began to work on her legs moving up to her thighs. Zacky let out a groan as he watched her touch herself and he could feel himself become closer the more her hands moved up. As her hands began rubbing in the lotion over her stomach he had to put his right hand on the window sill to keep his knees from buckling.

Her hands finally made their way to her breasts and Zacky's breathing became heavier as his hand ran up and down his length vigorously. Zacky began to imagine the way her body felt under him sweaty and gasping for air as he thrust into her forcefully. He imagined the way she would scream his name and dig her fingernails into his back. Zacky let out another groan louder then before, his grip on the window sill became so tight his knuckles were turning white as his fluids came squirting out of his cock and onto his hand.

Catching his breath he opened the window letting the slight breeze come through cooling his body that was covered in a slight sweat. Looking up what he saw made him swallow hard. There smirking arms folded over now bikini top covered chest was Rylee .Uncrossing her arms she pulled open her window and stuck her head out.

"Morning Zacky!" she called giving him a innocent wave before closing her window and walking out of her room. Zacky stood there in shock for a minute and watched as Rylee came out the back of her house and made her way to the in ground pool before laying out her towel and laying onto of it letting the sun tan her smooth skin.

Zacky looked down at the mess he now had to clean up. He began thinking of ways to get her back because like he said two can play that game.

That last stunt was it. She had officially let out the beast in him. All his morals were thrown out the window. He no longer was gunna worry about the age difference or the wrongness of the situation. He had his mind set on what he wanted and he was gunna get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback = quicker updates = more sexual activites with Zacky