Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Seven

A week had gone by since the last time Zacky had even talked to Rylee and it was driving him insane. He had only had one day with her but he already missed the things she would do to him. Physically and emotionally. He knew something was up she made sure to not be around when he would go over for his check ups, she never was outside when he was anymore and she even closed the blinds. But today was the day he was gunna confront her. He decided to put his plan into action as he noticed her walking out of her house, car keys in hand.

"Rylee!" Zacky called as he watched her walk up to her car. Rylee ceased her motions of opening her car door to look up and see Zacky jogging over to her.

"Yeah?" she asked once he made it to her.

"Have you been avoiding me?" he asked bluntly.

"No." she said quickly. He gave her a doubtful look. "Well I guess I sort of have, I didn't want things to be uncomfortable now," she admitted.

"Listen about that night," he began rubbing the back of his neck which Rylee noticed he does when he's nervous. " I don't care what Matt thinks you cant help who you like. Its not my fault I like you and you just so happen to be underage," Zacky blushed slightly noticing he had just admitted he liked her.

"Zacky its fine," she reassured."I mean he may be right we shouldn't be doing this," Zacky groaned as she said the one thing he had been dreading all week. "No matter how much we like each other--" Zacky fought back a smile as she admitted her liking him as well. "Its wrong," she finished.

"That it is," he agreed nodding his head.

"I mean I have a boyfriend," she pointed out.

Zacky tried not to grimace at the mention of Logan."Yeah," he nodded again.

"And the age difference is a problem," she continued.

"That's for sure."

"Wrong. That’s what all this is. Wrong,"she repeated.

"So you wanna stop," Zacky stated more than asked.

"No," she replied. She knew although she had plenty of reasons of why their situation was wrong she wouldn't give it up for the world.

"Your parents still out of town?" Zacky asked smirking in the process.

"Yup for another few days actually."

Zacky's eyes lit up. "So i'll be over at 8?"

"Better make it 7 we have some catching up to do," she said mirroring his smirk.

"See you then sweetheart," Zacky winked as he made his way back up to his house.

.:One Month Later:.

Rylee sighed as she left her warm comfortable spot on the couch to attend to the door which was being repeatedly knocked on. Zacky stopped mid knock as Rylee flung open the door.

"Hey sweetheart," Zacky greeted.

"Hey Zacky," she smiled quickly. "What are you doing here?"

Zacky raised an eyebrow at her. Out of their whole month of sneaking around she had never questioned his reasoning for wanting to see her.

"I wanted to see you, and I saw your parents leave a few minutes ago so I saw this as the perfect opportunity," he explained.

Rylee bit her lip looking back into the house quickly before walking onto the porch shutting the door behind her turning to him. "Zacky I cant talk right now, I'll sneak out and come see you later but now isn't a good time," she whispered.

"Why not? And why are we whispering?" Zacky asked in the same hushed tone as she used.

Just as he said that the door flew open once again revealing Logan bare chested dressed in only a pair of basketball shorts. Zacky backed away from Rylee narrowing his eyes at Logan as he watched him wrap his arm around Rylee's waist in a protective manner.

"Baby what are you doing- -" Logan stopped once his eyes landed on Zacky. "Oh who's your friend?" Logan asked politely although Rylee could here his disapproval from a mile away.

"Err L-Logan this is my neighbor Zacky. Zacky this is Logan," Rylee stammered finally breaking the silence.

"Hey man nice to meet you," Logan greeted sticking out his hand.

"You too," Zacky grunted firmly grasping his hand and shaking it.

Rylee watched as Zacky's jaw began to clench as anger flashed through his eyes. "Logan i'll be in in a minute,"she announced wanting to get Logan as far away from Zacky as she could. Over the past month she had learned he has a bad temper and gets jealous way to easily and when you put them together its a bad mixture.

Logan reluctantly nodded his head before retreating back into the house.

"Zacky- - -"

"Your still with him?" Zacky interjected throwing his hands up in the air in rage.

"Yeah, you knew I had a boyfriend Zacky," Rylee defended.

"I thought you would have broken up with him by now!" he exclaimed. "So the whole time we've been doing this, the times you weren't with me you were fucking that asshole?"

"Zacky its not like that- - " Rylee tried.

"Fuck this I'm outta here, shoulda known not to get involved with a child," he spat.

"You didn't think I was a child when your hands were down my pants last night all throughout the movie," she retorted her anger rising as well.

Zacky could feel the vein in his neck start to pulsate. "Well you know what you wont have my hands down your pants again. You can have that piece of shit do it," he growled.

She crossed her arms over her chest."You don't even know him, he's not as bad as he seems," she retorted.

"I don't care who the hell he is. Your mine Rylee and I don't want his dirty hands on you!" he exploded.

"I'm not a piece of property Zacky, I don't belong to anybody and even if I did it wouldn't be you! Were not together!" she stated harshly.

Zacky took a step back and began to recontrol his breath allowing all the words they had said to each other sink in.

"Your right, were not together. Weren't before, aren't now, and never will be," he agreed

Rylee sighed and ran her hand through her brown hair. "Zacky I didn't- -" she began.

"Have fun with Logan, don't bother coming round tonight," he added before walking off her porch and walking over to his house.

Zacky had never been so furious over a girl in his life. He had never actually stayed faithful to a girl in his life and he finally does and he gets screwed over. Sure they weren't officially dating but they were something right? He had turned down plenty of girls in this past month dying to just get tangled in his sheets and no matter how much temptation was he refused. Although Rylee and him messed around they hadn't slept with each other yet so his needs were at an extra high but his loyalty layed with her and now he felt like a fool. With that in mind he called up one of his old friends that goes by the name of Jenna.

"What the hell was all that yelling about?" Logan asked as Rylee walked back into the house trying to hold back tears and sniffles.

"Nothing, but Logan I think its time you go home," she sighed.

"What why? I just got here a little while ago."

"I'm just tired, Ill call you tomorrow."

"Okay I love you."

"Love you too," she muttered half heartily which Logan was oblivious to.

For some reason those words didn't come as easy as they did a few months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback gets these out alot sooner.
=]