Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Eight

"Mom I'm going out for a walk ill be back soon!" Rylee called as she slipped on her shoes and walked out of the door. Looking around her to make sure nobody was watching her she walked over to Zacky's house quickly and knocked on the door. She could hear movement inside but the door still wasn't opening. Thinking he was just being stubborn she decided to just open the door herself. Just as she walked through the door closing it after her Zacky rounded the corner looking at her with wide eyes. Rylee eyed his bare chest and unbuckled pants wearily. At first she thought he was just getting dressed or undressed but when a small blonde walked in a few seconds after him buttoning up her pants realization smacked her across the face.

"Oh sorry," she said quickly throwing a lame excuse as a smile there way before heading back towards the door.

"No Rylee wait, Jenna was just leaving," Zacky announced kissing the girl on the cheek softly as she picked up her purse and walked out the door with a proud smile on her face. Jealousy coursed threw Rylee's veins and she used every fiber of her being not to pounce on her. The pair sat in silence for a minute.

"Your a hypocrite you know that?" Rylee asked harshly.

"Oh really?" Zacky laughed dryly. "Please explain this to me."

"You come over to my house yelling at me for having a boyfriend when you have some bimbo your fucking on the side anyway!"

"See that's where your wrong sweetheart," he spat. "I never did anything with her until today. I decided you shouldn't be the only one allowed to have fun with more than one person at a time. You wouldn't happen to be jealous would you?" he asked not attempting to hide the grin on his face.

"Your an asshole."

"Yeah what else is new? So what did you come over her for?" Zacky finally asked. Rylee tore her eyes away from her shoes which she had become preoccupied with to look up at his green eyes that looked less inviting then usual.

"I just wanted to talk to you about earlier. Talk things out," she admitted her voice cracking slightly.

"I've got nothing more to say," he shrugged.

"Zacky despite what you may think I haven't done anything with Logan since me and you started up. It would feel wrong to me if I did."

"So why don't you just break up with him?"

"Because my parents would kill me. Zacky if my parents didn't want me to stay with Logan so damn bad I would have dumped him in a heartbeat for you but I cant."

"Fuck your parents."

She sighed. "It's not that easy Zacky."

"I can be your boyfriend Ry."

"No you cant. We could never have a normal relationship."

"Why not?"

"We could never go out and show affection towards each other without you being called a pedophile for one."

"What if we kept it a secret until you were legal?"

Rylee's mood did a 180 as she felt the butterflies in her stomach "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Vengeance?" she smiled.

He nodded sheepishly rocking back and forth on his heels."So what do ya say?"

"Yes Zacky ill be your girlfriend," she smiled standing on her tip toes to kiss his lips lightly.

"What about Logan?" Zacky asked wrapping his arms around her small waist.

"I have no idea."

Zacky sighed before his face lit up."Your parents cant say anything if he breaks up with you right?"

"I suppose not," Rylee shrugged."I'll start being the worst girlfriend tomorrow," she grinned finally catching on.

"Promise me you wont let Logan touch you though. I'll have to kill him," he said seriously.

"I wont, I promise," she replied. "Wait what about that girl?" she questioned pulling away from him slightly.

"Oh you don't have to worry about her."

"Why?"

"Well one that's my best friends girl of 2 years and second we never did anything she was just helping me get you jealous."

"How did you know I would be coming over here to catch you?"

"Because you just cant stay away from me," he smirked.

"Your absolutely right," she agreed leaning up to kiss his tattoo behind his ear working her way down to his neck.

"Lets go out tomorrow. I'm gunna prove to you that we can have a semi normal relationship."

"Where could we possibly go?" she asked as his hands went under her shirt tracing up and down her bare sides.

"The drive-in," he replied letting his eyes flutter closed as her hands slid down to his pants.

"B aby that's where all the horny teenagers go to have sex in their cars," she chuckled.

"Exactly," he smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Faster Update = Locked in a car with Zacky at the drive in