Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Nine

"Are we there yet?"

"No Ry for the third time we still got a bit to go," Zacky sighed keeping his focus on the deserted road.

"Why is the drive-in so far away?" Rylee whined crossing her legs on the dashboard.

"Probably so the movie wont be disturbed by people driving by and lights," he pointed out.

"Oh I guess it makes sense," she shrugged turning her gaze to out the window.

"Baby why aren't you wearing your p.j's? Everybody knows that you were your pajamas to the drive-in," Zacky playfully scolded looking down at his plaid pajama pants to her jeans.

"Relax I got it under control. What would my parents think if I just walked out the house in p.j's?" Rylee pointed out as she lifted up her hips allowing herself to unbuckle her pants and shimmy out of them revealing her short black shorts with cherry's all over them. She unzipped her hoodie, keeping it on but just opening it to reveal her white tank top. Not like she would be getting out of the car anyways. Zacky glanced over at her licking his lips. Not only were her shorts short but they were ridding up as well from being bunched up in her pants and from her sitting.

Rylee pretended not to notice his frequent looks at her. And even though she wasn't looking at him she was sure his eyes were clouding over with lust. She giggled when she felt his hand brush up against her leg before landing on her thigh.

"You know for such an innocent girl you sure know how to turn men on," Zacky praised squeezing her thigh gently.

"You think I'm innocent?" Rylee asked turning to him eyebrow raised.

"Well just since your so young it kind of comes with the package," Zacky clarified.

"We'll see how you feel about that after I'm done with you," she muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean?" Zacky asked turning onto another deserted road. Silence. Zacky was about to ask her what was wrong but before he could he caught sight of her through the side of his eye unbuckling her seat belt and crawling over to him. "Ry what are you doing?"

Rylee ignored his question once again. Instead she pressed her lips against his neck planting slow kisses all the way up to his jaw. "We'll see who's innocent. " she whispered in his ear seductively before licking the outer shell of it making Zacky shiver slightly. She slid her hand down his chest slowly letting her hands land on the elastic of his pants. Lifting up his shirt slightly she ran her soft fingers back and forth around his belly button and a little bit more below it.

"Rylee what do you think your doing?" Zacky asked trying to keep all focus on the road.

"What do you want me to stop baby?" she asked rubbing his twitching cock through the thin material of his pants. She smirked satisfied at the feeling of him getting hard under her hand.

"N-No," he stammered.

She removed her hand and leaned away slightly. Zacky snapped his head towards her giving her a death glare."You better finish what you start Rylee," he growled.

"Chill baby I wouldn't do that to you, I was just readjusting myself so I could do something," she reassured chuckling lightly.

"Do what?" he asked using putting both hands on the steering wheel as Rylee hands crept into his pants and boxers pulling him out completely. She ran her finger up and down his cock licking her lips in desire. Slowly she leaned over kissing the skin right above his dick allowing her tongue to slip out and glide across his warm skin.

"So I can do this," she finally answered her warm breath landing on his cock which she then licked up and down cleaning off the precum that was already leaking out of his tip. The car jerked sharply and a car passing by beeped angrily. Zacky quickly regained control of the car breathing heavily but it wasn't because he had almost gotten them in a car crash it was more because Rylee was now twirling her tongue around the slit of his cock welcoming any liquid dripping out of it onto her tongue.

"Holy fuck Ry your gunna get us killed!" he breathed bucking his hips upward trying to get her to take his throbbing erection in her mouth.

"Your the one driving baby," she accused. "Tell me when there aren't anymore cars on the road," she sighed not wanting to cause him to ram into someone.

Zacky nodded his head before looking out his rear view mirror seeing nothing but barren road behind him. He returned his eyes to in front of him searching for any signs of cars. There was a small red car coming there way and Zacky cursed it for going so slow. Deciding to take matters into his own hands he pressed his foot to the gas and passed the car in seconds leaving them alone once again.

"Coast is clear," he reported swallowing hard at the anticipation. Rylee grinned at the effect she had on him before deciding he waited enough. Dipping her head down lower she submerged him into her mouth.

He gasped at the sudden warmth and wetness surrounding his cock. He couldn't refrain himself from slightly thrusting his hips encouraging her to take in more. Acknowledging his wants Rylee relaxed her throat taking in more of him.

"Oh god," he groaned releasing one hand from the steering wheel and placing it on Rylee's bobbing head. He began to push down slightly careful not to press her to hard and make her gag.

Pleasure ran through him as she added her hand into the mix following her mouth starting at the base of his cock running all the way up to the tip. She never did take her mouth away from him instead she would pause for a moment to twirl her tongue every which way making Zacky squirm.

The truck swerved slightly making it look like it was being driven by someone intoxicated but at that moment neither Zacky or Rylee cared.

"Fuck, Ry I'm about to cum," he warned removing his hand from her head so she could move before he exploded. But she didn't instead she muttered a 'Mhm' sending vibrations throughout him causing the salty liquid to immediately shoot out of his tip.

"Oh.God." he grunted tilting his head back in pleasure against the back oh his seat causing the BMW to veer off course. After he was sure he was finished and all his fluids were coating the back of Rylee's throat he jerked the car back into the right lane again.
Rylee let out one long slurp cleaning his cock off completely before sitting back up swallowing and licking her lips proudly.

"That.was.amazing. I never imagined you a girl who swallows," Zacky admitted.

"You also said I was innocent. Still think that?" she smirked pulling up his boxers and pants for him as the drive-in came into sight.

"No defiantly not innocent," he confirmed.

"So what movie are we gunna watch?" she asked climbing back to her seat as they turned into the drive-in.

"Sweetheart I have a feeling where not gunna be watching the movie," Zacky smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback = Updates