‹ Prequel: Romeo In Blue Jeans
Status: On the making

Two Worlds Collide

two.

"Are you guys excited or what?" I asked from the backseat of the van.

"Of course we are." Jared answered from next to me.

"But something tells me you might be a bit more excited than we are." Pat added.

"Are you sure you'll be okay in there?" Tim asked from the passenger seat of the van.

"Yeah, you're look like you're about to explode." Garrett noted.

"Thanks guys," I rolled my eyes. "Because a girl likes to be reminded how fat she looks, let alone when she's pregnant."

They apologized all together, telling me that's not the way they had meant it. I laughed and told them I understood what they meant.

"Stop picking on her." John warned the guys as he turned into the street of the venue. Fans stood outside, and once they spotted the van, they stood and tried to act cool and calm.

"When are Vivi and Melli coming?" Kennedy asked me.

"Shouldn't you know the answer to that already?" I raised an eyebrow. "You have been spending more time with Vivi than I have. The same goes for Garrett and Melli. I can barely get out of bed without my back pains making me want to throw myself into a ditch."

"Carter." John flinched at the simple thought of me actually doing that.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Well, you're right, but we wanted to make sure if they're really getting here at two." Kennedy shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure, Ken." I smiled.

Kennedy and Jared carefully helped me out of the crowded van once John parked in the back. I huffed when my swelling feet touched the ground. John walked around and kissed my head. I smiled and intertwined our hands together, following him into the venue. A few fans tried to stop John, but he knew I was starving since we had been at Pat's rehearsing until now. We settled our stuff in the green room as the rest of the guys joined us. Tim went over the schedule before releasing us to go hunt for food. The guys knew their way around the venue since they had played there before, so we settled to eat in a small Italian restaurant. Even though I was an eating machine due to my pregnancy, I didn't eat much. We ordered two large pizzas for everyone, but I barely managed to even eat one. Once we were done, we headed back to the venue. This time, the guys did stop to talk to fans. I followed Tim to the green room and helped Vito set up merch after much protest. I was pregnant, not disabled. I went to grab a few more stuff from the trailer of the van after a while.

"Carter, please sit." A familiar voice sighed. I turned and Vivi was standing there with Melli.

"Glad you guys finally made your entrance.” I smiled, fumbling with a box of bracelets and cds. Melli rolled her eyes and took it from my hands. I closed the trailer and they followed me into the venue.

“Yo! The besties are here.” Jared hollered, running over and wrapping his arms around Vivi. She laughed as he swung her around.

“Hey, J.” She chuckled when he set her down.

“How are you?” He asked, hugging Melli.

“Hanging on.” Vivi shrugged. Jared sighed, took Vivi’s hand, and dragged her off.

“How’s Kirky?” Melli asked as her and I made our way to the merch table where Vito was still setting up.

“He’s pretty down. He couldn’t come today since he had to work,” I answered. “But I doubt it would have been a good idea to have the love triangle in the same room.”

“That would be insane.” Melli nodded before she hugged Vito and helped him set up.

“There’s my girl.” Garrett yelled, running over to wrap Melli in his arms. She laughed before pecking his lips.

“You guys are too cute,” I pretended to gag. “I’m going to go find my fiancé.”

I cringed as my swelled feet touched the ground. I looked around the venue, but didn’t find John, Kennedy, or Pat. Jared had taken Vivi out for some coffee so they could talk and catch up. They had become really close friends. Jared was a good guy, and I loved him to death. I searched outside and caught sight of fans surrounding something. Well, someone.

“Come over here, Carter,” Pat called, waving me over. Fans made some room so I could get through and Pat wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “You all know Carter, right?”

“Yeah, she’s John’s fiancé.” A girl closest to us smiled.

“Exactly, and this little guy should be coming into this world in just two days,” Pat added, patting my stomach. “And I’m going to be the best uncle ever.”

“Uncle Kirch, I like the sound of that.” I smiled and he grinned.

“Pat, stop harassing her,” John said from a crowd close to us. I waved and he threw me a kiss. John made his way through the bodies of the fans and joined me and Pat. A few girls squealed. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, “How do you feel?”

“Tired and sore,” I whispered back. “I really want to lie down.”

“Sorry, guys, I have to take care of my lady and the bread in the oven,” John apologized to the fans, taking my hand and pulling me along. “We’ll be out to meet everyone after the show.”

I giggled as we went into the green room and closed the door. He helped me lie down in the couch and he joined me wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my temple and I snuggled into him.

We both managed to sleep for a bit. Tim shook John awake an hour later, which also woke me up since everyone cramped into the room now. The A Rocket to the Moon and The Summer Set guys had arrived before John and I had fallen asleep, but thankfully Tim and Garrett guarded the door to make sure no one came barging in. They knew how cranky I was when I didn’t get my sleep. I rubbed my sleep filled eyes before John pecked my lips and stood. He helped me up before I was engulfed in someone’s arms.

“I can’t believe you’re still cheating on me, girlfriend.” Halvo pout, standing back to look at me.

“I’m sorry, baby,” I hugged him. “It’s not you…..Yeah, it’s you.”

Everyone in the room let “oh’s” and “burn” escape from their mouths as Halvo pretended to be upset and recoil in the couch. I laughed and hugged him. He could never stay mad at me, especially with my special pout.

When the show started, Melli, Vivi, and I hung behind the merch table with Vito. The Summer Set went up before A Rocket to the Moon. They both did great, and when The Maine hit the stage, the crowd erupted into cheers, sending shivers down my spine. Pat clicked his drumsticks together before the rest of the guys’ instruments jumped in to the beat of Right Girl. John’s voice started right on cue, as perfect as always. As the show went on, the crowd seemed to get wilder. When they finished Into Your Arms, John handed his guitar to Gary and started a conversation about drinking and love with the crowd.

“Kennedy asked me for a favor tonight, so I hope everyone, and most specifically, one person in this room, is listening.” John spoke into the mike before he stepped back to drink from his water bottle. He had been keeping away from drinking since we had found out I was pregnant, and I was proud of him, especially because he had completely quit smoking. He never smoked much when I had met him, only one a day or less.

“Thanks, John,” Kennedy spoke into his mike now, gaining everyone’s attention. “I asked John to help me get a message through tonight. There’s this girl. I caused her a lot of pain and I blame myself every day. I care about her, a lot. I think I may love her. I have never felt like this about anyone, and I hope she can find a way to forgive me.”

Kennedy’s eyes drifted to us, his eyes locking to Vivi’s. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she stared at him, sniffling. She gave him a simple nod with a smile. Kennedy’s lips turned into a big smile. He stepped back and John blabbed on about how cheesy he was. Garrett interrupted, reminding him about how “lovey dovey” he and I were, and John splashed him with some water. They jumped into Inside of You.

“Wow, it’s nice to know my girlfriend misses me.” An all too familiar voice spoke over the music. Vivi, Melli, and I turned in our heels.

“Kirky, you came.” Was all I managed to say.

“I wanted to show some support for John,” He shrugged and turned to Vivi. “It’s nice to see you’re doing so good with Kennedy.”

“What the fuck, Joe! You ignore me and tell me shit every time I see you,” Vivi yelled. “The obvious is that you broke up with me.”

“Did the words leave my mouth?” He asked.

“No, but your actions showed, and the hurtful words did come out of your mouth.” Tears were streaming down Vivi’s face now. Melli and I were frozen in place, not sure what to do.

“You’re a fucking slut and a vengeful bitch.” Kirky spat.

Everything seemed to slow down and mute. I blinked, looking at each of my friends. Why were they doing this now? Why were they doing this in the first place? They had both fucked up, but Kirky was taking it all out on Vivi, which made me want to punch him in the face. But Vivi was being stubborn, which made me want to punch her in the tit.

“Will you two shut the fuck up?!” I yelled, heated.

I felt something tear and a splash of water. I thought I had been so mad and squished my bottle of water so hard that the water had spilt all over from how angry I was, but oh boy, I was wrong.

“Carter?” Vito noted the shocked expression on my face. “What’s wrong?”

I chocked in my words. How the hell was I going to explain this?

“M-my water broke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I only got one comment for the first chapter. I'm still going to update every two comments I get for each chapter. I'm only updating now so I could have at least two chapters. So pleaseee comment!
Anyways, I hope you like!
Did you guys expect that? What do you predict is going to happen now?
Thank you guys! :)