Demolition Lovers

Chapter 3

"Frank would you be my boyfriend?"

"I'd be honored." I grinned. Gerard leaned in and I felt his warm breath against my face. Before I knew it, his lips were against mine.

I was a short kiss, but it was an amazing, passionate one. When we pulled away, Gerard was grinning widely at me. "Let's hurry up and get the movies before Mikey has a heart attack." Gerard chuckled. He and I got out of the care and walked into the store. We were there for awhile, because Mikey had made quite the long list. We found just about every movie Mikey had requested. Only a few of them were checked out already.

I heard ringing and Gerard pulled out his phone.

"Hello?" his sexy voice answered. There was a slight buzz noise as the person on the other end said something. "Okay, Mikes." Gerard said before listening to, who I found out was Mikey, spoke again. Gerard turned a bright crimson red and hung up his phone before Mikey was even finished talking.

"You okay?" I asked him, laughing.

"Yup! Mikey wants us to get pizza and shit before we go home." he told me, before returning to his normal pale skin color.

"Okay." I smiled. Gerard quickly checked out the movies we got. I noticed he and the sandy-blonde hair colored guy at the checkout seemed to know each other.

"Bob, this is Frank," Gerard introduced. "my boyfriend. Frank, meet Bobbert."

"Nice to meet you Frank." Bob smiled at me, and reached his hand out for me to shake.

"You too." I grinned.

"Well. Gee, when did you plan on telling me about your new man?" Bob asked jokingly. "I mean, I talked to you three days ago and you said nothing!"

"Oh, Bobbert," Gerard laughed. "I met Frank yesterday. We just became official before we came in here." Gerard grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. "You're the first to know actually."

"Oh. Well, then, congrats! Wait-isn't that a little fast?"

"Well, some people may look at it that way, but for me, it was love at first sight I guess." I was shocked. Did Gerard Way just say he loved me? Or maybe my ears are mistaken. I replayed the words in my head. 'Love at first sight.'? Yup, I had heard correctly. I automatically grinned, and then began to feel like an idiot. Gerard pulled me by the waist so that I was right against him. He kept his arm wrapped tightly around me.

"Well, I'm happy for the both of you." Bob told us and handed us the movies.

"Call me sometimes Bob. We haven't hung out for awhile. Ray and Mikey miss you." Gerard told him as he pulled me towards the door. With Gerard's arm around me, I felt like I was on top of the world.

"Will do. Tell them both that I miss them. Bob called, waving as we went out the door. Gerard and I quickly got in the car and drove off to get pizza.

When we got home, we decided to see how long it would take Ray and Mikey to figure out we were now together. Gerard thought it would be funny to see what kind of attempts they would try to get us together. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, only letting it last for a few seconds, though, before pulling away to smile at me.

"So, we're not saying anything, right?" I asked, to make sure we were on the same page still. "I mean, about us?"

"Right." Gerard confirmed. And then he realized something. "Not that I don't want them to know! I just think it will be funny. If you'd rather tell them, we can."

"No, I don't mind! I just wanted to make sure."

"You're sure it's okay? We won't necessarily hide it, but we just wouldn't tell them until they asked. I mean, we won't lie to them."

"Gerard, it's fine. That doesn't bother me. I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to do it."

"Oh. Well, alright then." he smiled, kissed me once more, and then we proceeded to get out of the car and head towards the house.

"Oh. Em. Gee!" Mikey shouted when we came through the door. "Where the fuck have you two been?"

"Getting the shit that yourequested." Gerard said simply.

"It took you that fucking long? I thought you were dead! Well, actually, no I didn't. But fuck Gee, you know you can't do this to me!"

"Bob says 'Hi.'"

"Ooo! Bobbert? I miss that fucked. Let's have him over soon, 'kay Gee?" Mikey, just like that, forgot about his impatience.

"Okay Mikey." Gerard rolled his eyes and handed Mikey the bag of movies.

"Yay! Thanks guys." Mikey grinned. "What movie should we watch first?"

"it's up to you guys." Gerard said.

"Well, I don't care either." I said after Mikey turned to me.

"Raymond! Oh, dear sweet Raymond?"Mikey called.

"yeah?" Ray's head popped out from his bedroom.

"Which movie would your beautiful face like to watch?"

"I don't care." he responded, exiting his room and coming to the living room with us.

"God motherfucking dammit! You guys, well, not you Frank, but Gerard and Ray; you both know how hard it is for me to make concrete decisions like this! You always do this to me, too, dammit!" I was beginning to question if Mikey was bipolar. He definitely had some bipolar tendencies.

"That's because whenever we try to choose, you always turn it down until we get to the one you want to watch anyways." Gerard reminded him. Mikey contemplated this for a few seconds before admitting that he was right.

"You know," he said. "there is one that I really want to watch."

"Well, I doubt we have any say in the matter, so put it in." Ray said and Gerard laughed.

"You're right. You don't." Mikey smirked.

We all got some pizza and Mikey set up Dawn Of The Dead saying he hadn't seen it forever and that he was in a 'zombie mood'. I didn't complain. Zombies were great. Gerard sat next to me on the couch, Ray sat in a big armchair, and Mikey sprawled out right on the floor in front of the TV.

Throughout the entire movie, Mikey would scream in excitement and share with everybody what would happen next, while Ray would shout at him to 'shut the fuck up'. Gerard would just roll his eyes and I couldn't help but to laugh ever so often. At one point, Gerard snuck his arm around my waist, although neither Ray or Mikey noticed because they were to caught up in the movie and yelling at each other. I could hardly pay attention. I kept wondering about Gerard. I wanted to know more about him, and I wondered why he even liked me. I was a seventeen year old gay kid who had no friends, parents who hated me, and it wasn't like I had the best looks, especially compared to Gerard.

Once the movie was over, Gerard moved his arm from my waist.

"Well, I still love that movie." Mikey declared. He got up and sat between me and Gerard. "What did you guys think?"

"I love it, too." I smiled.

"Me too." Ray and Gerard agreed.

"I have to piss." I announced and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I quickly peed and just as I was about to wash my hands, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and Gerard was there. Before I could say anything, he pushed me further into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

"Frankieee. I don't like not being able to hold you out there." he whined. "Or, you know, kiss you." He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. We kissed for awhile, until I remembered something.

"Gee?" I pulled away.

"Yeah, Frankie?" He looked almost worried for a second.

"I need to wash my hands, still." Gerard started laughing and released me. I probably washed my hands faster than I ever had in my entire life. As soon as I finished, I jumped on Gerard, who had been watching me the whole time. I guess he hadn;t expected to get pounced on, because he staggered backwards before falling over into the bathtub, with me on top of him.

"Ow, motherfucker!" he shouted, rubbing his head where it had hit the wall.

"Gee?" I moved to sit so that I was straddling him, which was a difficult thing to do without allowing myself to jump him right there and then. "Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm alright." he gazed up at me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't think you'd fall! Please don't hate me."

"Frank! I could never hate you. Not ever. And you'd better remember that. No matter what anybody ever says, I don't hate you." he told me. He put a hand on both sides of my face and pulled my head down. Before he reached his lips to mind, I pushed my face down against his. He kissed me back hard, and I knew that it was going to be difficult to get off of him. However, we both needed to breath, so I reluctantly pulled away.

"Frank Iero, I didn't realize you were suck a horny motherfucker." Gerard panted when I grabbed at his belt buckle.

"Oh, baby, you haven't seen anything yet." I smirked at him and wanted to burst out laughing when I felt him go hard against my thigh.

"Shit Frankie! You can't say shit like that to me unless I'm getting some. But no! You're probably going to leave me to get rid of this on my own!"

"Why would I want to leave you hanging?" I asked innocently.

"Because I doubt you want to fuck me when we've only been dating for a number of hours."

"Oh, Gee... You're wrong. You happen to be the first guy I've ever wanted to do this with. You're irresistible, ya know."

"Wait-are you saying you want to fuck me right now?" his eyes widened.

"Maybe." I admitted blushing.

"Well, Frankie, I want to fuck you too." he whispered in my ear. "But, I don't want this to go too fast, ya know? I want what we have to be perfect."

" I know what you mean." I said, although I was a little disappointed we wouldn't be doing anything.

"We will soon, if you want Frankie. I know I want to. But I don't our relationship to be based off of just sex. I want to make sure you know that I can care for you and that I'll be there for you no matter what. I'm going to show you that I'm committed and serious about this relationship."

"I want to show you, too, Gee." I told him, feeling slightly emotional about the whole little exchange. I moved myself so that I was laying on top of him, my head on his chest.

"But who knows Frankie. Maybe it'll happen tomorrow." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I felt his arms go around me, holding me tightly to him. I couldn't believe how comfortable it felt to be in his arms.

"We should probably get back out there, huh?" I sighed after a few minutes.

"I guess... I don't really want to, though."

"Neither do I, but you don't to tell them yet, so..." I trailed off.

"Maybe we should just tell them."

"If's up to you. If you want to continue to not say anything, I'll just tell them I'm really tired in a little bit and you could just follow soon after. Or not. It's all up to you."

"Alright. Let's go out there. We'll start another movie and about halfway through or so, you head upstairs. I'll follow."

"Sounds good." I smiled and got up. I left the bathroom a few minutes before him since he had to make sure his boner was gone. It was almost gone, but Gerard was sure that Mikey would be checking for any signs.

"God damn Frank! How long does it take to piss? Oh, nevermind! I know what was going on." Mikey smirked. "You and Gee were gettin' it on right? Where is Gee, anyways?"

"I don't know." I shrugged and sat back down on the couch.

"So Frank, do you like Gee?" Ray asked.

"Of course he does Ray! Can you not tell how much they love each other?" Mikey laughed.

"Mikey, shut up. I'm talking to Frank." Ray said and then turned back to me for my answer.

"Yeah. I do. A lot." I admitted quietly.

"Cute!" Ray smiled. "Just don't hurt him, okay?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was a little bit cheesy. Sorry about that. It'll get better.