Status: NEW STORY :D Please show it some love!

Sweet Ransom

Prologue

“No!” I screamed as Derek ripped a vicious hold of my hair and threw me forcefully to the rock hard cement of his basement.

“You little bitch, think you can steal from me, think you can just come steal my shit! You’ve got something coming for you!” Derek yelled, I shuttered at the venomous tone of his voice. I just needed a hit, that’s all I craved.

“I’m sorry, I’ll get you the money I promise. Just let me go, please!” I screamed begging pathetically on my knees.

“It’s too late now” he chuckled evilly.

“I just need a h-hit” I stuttered my body trembling in fear and in desperation for heroin.

“You want a hit hey?” I nodded vigorously in desire “Here’s one for you!” he grinned before smacking his fist with my cheek.

I screamed in pain and fell off my knees back to the floor. He kicked and punched every limb of my body until I was numb, I was still screaming in pain but I could no longer feel myself move. I sensed the sticky tears streaming down my cheeks as he continued to kick me in the stomach; I clenched my abdomen in agony as he moved out of my vision.

I screamed as he yanked me up off the ground by the collar of my torn shirt before wrapping his hand around my neck. My breath hitched uncontrollably in my throat as I choked desperately for oxygen. My feet dangled limply above stone cold concrete before he shoved me forward onto concrete once again. I felt a warm liquid drip from my nose as my face connected with the ground, it noticeable contrasted against my cold body. I drifted from the world of the living and dead; a pool of crimson began lace my near surroundings.

A harsh tugging on my lower body forced me to push open my swollen eyes to see Derek, pants down positioning himself between my legs. I screeched and tried to kick him away from me but my body didn’t have the strength to continue to fight; another fist collided with my chin.

I gave up; I laid limply and howled in pain as he forced himself bitterly into me. He thrashed his body unforgivably against mind while I laid below him lifelessly to watch him pant and sweat over my torture. I watched Derek scream in lust as he pushed himself in and out of me as cruelly as he could manage until he reached his point. He dropped his sweaty, heavily panting body onto mine. He ran his hot, moist tongue up the left side of my face. I felt my tears cooling my red hot inflamed skin before combining with the blood spilling fluently from my face.

The numbness returned; everything went black. Although I could see nothing nor feel if my limbs were still attached I could still hear clearly and I could smell an unknown musty stench along with the significant smell of my own blood.

“Time to call mummy and daddy” Derek laughed bitterly.

There was a pleasant silence, I hoped I was dead. I imagined my body lying unresponsively on the cold concrete, a significant amount of blood flooding the outside of my body. If I was dead I could escape this world, escape the people and escape my constant mistakes…

“Is this Sarah’s parents?” Derek’s cocky, arrogant voice filled my ears. Sadly, I wasn’t dead.

“Oh well this is your lucky day than, I know exactly where she is!” he chirped through the phone.

“Yep, she’s lying unconscious on my basement floor actually, quite a pretty sight seeing her all bruised, swollen and covered in her own blood. It’s also great because she’s basically dead so I could fuck her without any struggle. Your daughter does have a lovely body you know…”

“What do I want you ask? I want you to pay I guess you could call it a ransom on your drug dealing whore of a daughter”

“Here’s the deal, you bring 10 grand here; no negotiating. You dare involve the cops and you will never see your daughter alive again I promise you that. And if somehow you magically find her dead body it will be that badly deformed and dismembered you won’t even know it’s her!”

He continued to tease my parents with the gruesome details of what ruthless acts he had performed on me. After playing around he gave the address and gave them half an hour to get here, or else. To “waste time” he chose to rape my motionless body again and continuous punch or hit me with various different objects just for fun.

He placed something over my eyes and lifted me up sitting me on what I assumed to be a chair of some description. I felt him wrap multiple pieces of rope around and around my limbs to secure them to the chair. I felt him rub his filthy hands up my inner thigh and then a sharp pain as he bit into the skin. I screamed as he continued to bite down savagely, allowing his teeth to sink deeply into my skin; I could feel my skin split from my body. He laughed as my tears soaked the cloth concealing my vision.

“You’re disgusting!” He yelled before he spat at me, I felt my own blood mixed with his saliva drip down my face.

“Please, leave my parents out of this” I begged through swollen, bruised and beaten lips.

“Sorry can’t do that” he objected.

“Why not?!” I yelled in frustration.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that, your filth!”

His fist crushed against my face again and again. He began slapping me in amongst the punches; he even bit my uncovered skin on my neck – tearing at my flesh. He basked in my agony, relishing every single scream or tear that was release from me.

“I have a little present for you before your parents get here; it’s just what you wanted all along” he paused “You know if you hadn’t off been such a bad girl then none of this would have happened” He teased, talking to me like a child.

“W-what?” I mumbled faintly.

“Heroin! You’re favourite! I’m going to give you some before your parents get here” he laughed horrifyingly “But I’m not just giving you a little. My big plan is that after your mummy and daddy pay up and leave with your filthy body you’ll overdose and won’t remember much if anything of what happened; that’s if you live through the overdose to tell the tale. This will teach you to never cross me again whore!” he said brutally before gripping my arm with force and stabbing needle after needle of my addiction into my arms.

Everything began to become even more hazed. I began rocking unintentionally on the chair in completely dizziness and nausea; I felt my head spin. I tried to talk hearing my mother’s sobs and my father’s panicked yelling but nothing would come out. I tried to move any tiny bit of my body with no response. Nothing worked anymore.

I just wanted to tell my parents that I was sorry. Sorry that I was drug dealing, drug addict who would steal, lie and use herself as an item just to get a hit. Sorry that I betrayed their trust every single chance I got. Sorry that I screwed up every chance of them having a ‘normal’ parenthood. Sorry for being a horrible daughter. Sorry that I brang them into this mess I have caused. Sorry that I’m a pathetic example of a human. I’m sorry that I ever was born into this world because all I have done since that day is put them through hell and back.

I would do anything for drugs, I hated them and what they did to me but I couldn’t pull myself away from them. I would throw away anything just to feel the needle slip through my skin and sink into my veins sending me to a place of unimaginable attraction and pleasure. The drugs had a tight grip on my life and they weren’t letting go anytime soon.

The ever expanding darkness began to fade in like a horrible nightmare that I was never going to wake up from.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY GUYS :D
Im really exctied about this one.
Please show it some love and ill update as soon as possible!