Allure

prologue;

She was a sinner. He burdened her with Hell and she embraced it with open arms. She sung the song of Lucifer with the voice of an angel, and she fell into his arms and allowed him to drag her down into the fiery depths of death. She was a child of God; a porcelain, lively child of God, but she craved the lure of sinfulness like an arsonist craved the kiss of a flame.

Maybe she was insane. Maybe she needed to die as much as he needed her blood, her love and her soul, or maybe she was simply a loose end searching for somewhere to tie to. After all, she had grown up so simply, so easily and as such a kind-hearted person that it was as though she had been possessed by the lies, the lies that his devil-tongue whispered to her in the dark of the night.

She was a pawn in his game and he allured her like no ending could. He was a finish of love and denial and emotions so strong that she wasn’t human anymore. And though she could never leave behind her humanity, and though she clung to the innocence and life that she longed for, she was dead. She was dead because she was his and he loved her and there would never be another ending. After all, what is life without a way to end, a way to die?

But as she sat there under the glare of the sun and waited for the world to end, she knew in her heart what it was. She was mortal and he was not. She had never stood a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are looove