Status: active.

Disorder.

P R O L O G U E.

People always thought I was perfect. I'm a model, what could be wrong with me, right? Trust me, there are plenty of things wrong with me.

I'm Ash Stymest. A male model that ever girl drools over, and every boy wants to be. They shouldn't want to be this person, I'm not who they think I am.

Every girl who met me were so happy. I faked my happiness most of the time. I really don't remember the last time I was actually happy. What is happiness? It seems like I forgot the term.

I walked down the long hall of the model institute I attended, the other male models were scattered all over this huge place.

My room was the second to the last on the third floor, I hated being on the last story of the building. I put my key into the slot, twisting the knob a few times. The door finally opened. I stepped inside of my room, closing the small frame.

I sighed loudly, sitting on my bed. Yawning, I fished my phone out of my pocket. 4 new text messages. Who would be texting me? I decided to check.

To: Ash
From: Bethany
Message: Hey, how was the show?
Sorry I couldn't make it, I was held up at work.
Hope you had a great time! xx


I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Bethany was my girlfriend of 2 years. I loved her to bits, but when she said she wasn't there. My mood kind of faltered.

To: Ash
From: Connor
Message: Dude! You were great up there!
You sure know how to work it, if you know what I mean ;)
Hope to see you soon, bud.


I looked at the message from a friend of mine. He was the biggest flirt anyone could ever meet. And he was gay, which made it better for him.

To: Ash
From: Bethany
Message: I miss you, baby.
I'll be over soon, most likely.
See you when I get there!


I grinned, then checked the last message. It was from my ex-girlfriend. I didn't even bother to put any effort into reading her long ass message, so I started to reply to Bethany. She probably thinks I'm ignoring her or something.

To: Bethany
From: Ash
Message: It went alright, actually.
I wish you could've showed, though :(
Will you be over soon?
Cause, I'm thinking of taking a shower in a bit.
I love you, <3


I set the phone on my bedside table, making my way to the bathroom. I closed the door, locking it, then started undressing.

I turned on the water, making it extra hot. The room soon filled with steam. I slipped into the shower, letting the drops hit every inch of my aching body. It always felt good, always.

After I was finished, I looked down at my to skinny body. How much did I weigh now? I dropped the towel real quick and stepped onto the scale.

110 pounds. It was dropping. Last week I was 123. All of the guys here always wondered why I never ate. I never told them of course.

I slipped the towel around my waist again, making my way to my dresser. I slipped on some skinny jeans, following with a purple flannel. I walked to my vanity, brushing my hair. It took me a while to fix the brunette strands.

There was a knock on my door. I slowly walked over to the frame, opening it. There she was, the beautiful Bethany. She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I've missed you." She told me, pecking my lips. I grinned, kissing her perfect lips. She had an elegant figure, her face was perfect.

"God, so did I. Being in Australia was alright, but not as amazing, since you weren't there," I explained, a giggle escaping her lips, "I'm just glad I'm back in England." I finished.

"Yeah, me too, Ash." She kissed me again, deepening it this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.
Comments and subscription, please <3
It will make me happy.