Status: active.

Disorder.

O N E.

Walking down the narrow steps of the institute, I counted my steps. 1....2....3....4... It was something I always did, I also did it when I was just walking around town.

I usually wrote it down later on. So I remembered how far I've walked that day, or how far I should walk to reach my goal.

People never knew that I did this, because I never counted out loud. I really never told anyone anything. There were so many problems in my world, they didn't need to know.

15...16...17...18... I kept counting, not looking up to see where I was going. No one really was up in there rooms, anyway. They usually stayed in the living room, visiting their friends.

The stairs were very long, especially since I was on the last floor. I didn't really care, though. There was an elevator at the top, but I never used it. I always decided to walk, no debating needed.

34...35...36....37... I counted in my head, not stopping at any distraction. Was I weird for doing this? In my head I wasn't, maybe if others found out, they'd think it was strange. Who knows, right?

Finally I was on the last step. I made my way to the living room, my counting still continuing in my head. When I got to the huge sitting place, I heard chatter. I stopped counting, since I wasn't walking anymore. I hid behind the wall, listening.

"Does Ash look skinnier to you?" I heard Bethany ask. Were they catching onto me? Oh no, this can't be good. I thought.

Connor replied to that question, "Yeah, he does. I don't really pay attention, though. But it seems like he's been losing weight a lot lately." Oh no.

"You don't think he's doing this on purpose, do you?" I heard Criss ask.

Bethany answered the question, "No, Ash is to smart to do any of that shit." I guess I'm not a smart kid.

An unfamiliar voice started speaking now, "Everyone feels insecure about themselves. But don't talk about him like this, it's cruel." Thank you, mysterious boy.

I decided to interrupt their "chat session" and walked in, acting like I didn't hear a thing. The mysterious boy who stuck up for me looked in my direction. He must be a new model. A gorgeous one at that.

You have a girlfriend, Mr. Stymest. I scolded. But his eyes felt like they were burning into my every core. Maybe he knew something, maybe he was the smart kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bethany.
Sebastian. Portrayed by Jamie Ryan Dee.

Second chapter :)
Thank you guys so much.
I'd love to hear from you.
Subscribe and comment.