Status: active.

Disorder.

T W O.

When I was sick of the uncomfortable chattering, I left the living room, going back to my dorm. I hated being left out of conversations, especially when my girlfriend's there, and she doesn't even bother talking to me.

I started up the stairs, counting again, the normal process. But right when I got on 12, someone called my name. "Hey, Ash! Wait up." I heard the boy from earlier yell. I stopped, turning around to face the out of breath male.

"Yes?" I asked, waiting for him to catch his breath. It was hitting the 2 minute mark when he started speaking, again.

"I know you heard what they were talking about." I turned back on my heel, starting up the stairs, counting the steps in my mind.

He grabbed my arm, turning me to face him, again. "Is there something your not telling them, Ash? Your own friends?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

I pulled my arm away, wrapping the skinny limbs around myself. "You stuck up for me, now you're going to judge who I am?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"That's not what I plan to do, at all." He replied, his voice a light whisper. I bit my lip, then turned around, again. I started walking up the stairs, my mind wasn't cooperating with me right now. When I made it to my room, I stepped in, noticing someone else closed the door.

I looked over, noticing that he followed me. Why, though? I thought to myself, my mind becoming foggy.

"My name is Sebastian." He greeted, holding out his hand. It looked strong, and muscular, but also soft, and gentle.

I placed my hand on his, tilting my head up, so I could see him. "You already know who I am." I told the boy, our hands retreating back to our sides.

He went to my bed, sitting on the comfortable spreading. I sat next to him, feeling a bit uncomfortable with this whole thing.

I felt his eyes on me, but I didn't turn to look at him. I would, but I wouldn't. I could, but I couldn't. If I did, I'd be at a loss for words, which right now, I wasn't in the mood for sounding like an idiot.

"Ash, what aren't you telling us?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I finally turned my gaze to him, feeling lost, confused, and dizzy. The last thing I said was, "I'll never tell," then everything went black. I've been swallowed by the dark realms of unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, second chapter.
Kind of short, but oh well.
Deal with it. :)

I thank all of you for reading, subscribing, and commenting.
Please, please, send more <3