Status: active.

Disorder.

T H R E E.

I was awoken by talking. It was about me, but I only caught parts of it. The conversation sounded distant, from a different world.

"...do you know what it..." I heard one voice say.

"....he said he'd never tell.." That was the boy who followed me into my room, yesterday. Wait, what day was it?

"...anorexia..." Was the last word I heard before I woke up. I turned my gaze to everyone in my room, they were all staring at me.

I looked away, turning on my side. They knew my secret, I'm screwed. I thought to myself while nibbling on my bottom lip.

"Can I have a word with him, alone?" Sebastian said, looking at the rest of the group. I heard the door shut, which signaled that we were alone.

The bed shifted on the side I was facing, he kicked off his shoes, and laid down with me. His eyes stared into mine, I bit harder on my lip.

"Are you anorexic, Ash?" He asked breaking the silence. I shook my head, hoping he'd believe me, but it didn't work. "Don't lie to me." The boy scolded.

I turned away from him, wrapping my arms around myself. His arm wrapped around my tiny waist, and pulled me closer.

I gasped at the sudden impact of our bodies. What was he doing? I had a girlfriend. But, I didn't want him to stop.

His lips touched my ear, whispering. "You can tell me anything." I shivered, closing my eyes. It's a trap, he'll tell everyone else! My conscious told me.

"I can't tell you," I turned my body to face him, noticing our faces were inches apart, "I don't even know you well enough to trust you." I added, biting my lip.

He grinned. "Maybe we can get to know each other, then?" I shrugged, sighing.

We both sat up, then asked one another questions. Typical ones, to say the least. Like: Favorite color? Are you in a relationship? What's one of your favorite movies? Do you like anyone?

After we ran out of questions to ask, he stared at me. "W-what?" I noticed. He smiled, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You're beautiful, Ash. You shouldn't want to ruin your body." That's when I started crying like a little baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter.
Thank you all for reading <3
Comments and subscription are appreciated.