‹ Prequel: Breathtaking Nightmare
Status: Finished/Completed

Silver Ring

Part 3/3: Forgiveness

‘’We should go back and forget about that party.’’ He said taking my hand in his as we started running but after two minutes of running I slipped and fell down. I felt strong arms circle around me, a flash from an old memory of when we were fourteen danced before my eyes and disappeared once more before the blood could rush to my cheeks as I struggled to breathe. The warm embraced held me upright as I clutched tightly to the owner of the arms.

I blinked my eyes to get rid of the water on my eyelids and I took deep breaths as I clutched on to the arms and shoulders of my embracer. I looked up to his face and found a worried expression on Kyle’s face as his black hair dripped with water and his deep blue eyes danced wildly over my face. He lifted a warm hand against my cheek and brushed a strand of my hair away from my eyes.

“You’re clumsy as always, aren’t you my love?” He said out of the blue smirking.

“Why you-!” I hit him on the chest.

“Touchy too, do you like clinging on to me so much?” He asked again teasing me.

“I do.” I said and he gave one of his best smiles, probably not expecting an answer like that.

He kissed me sweetly once again before he spoke up again, ‘’Do you remember when we were fourteen that the same thing happened? You slipped down and I got your first kiss, you were blushing like crazy that time too Silv.’’ I went to hit him once more on the chest playfully but he took hold of my wrist.

“Don’t you remember that day? In the rain? Do you remember? Now it’s the same.’’ He said in a serious tone and his eyes were filled with love. It kind of stopped raining and I looked up the sky smiling. I looked at his eyes again and when I opened my mouth to speak, once again he kissed me cutting me off.

“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. Cole told me everything. He said he was drunk and has no idea you were the girl he was kissing. Please forgive me.’’ He said as I was tearing up again. ‘’I’m sorry I slapped you and took off your finger, the ring I gave you when we were fourteen, four years ago. I was so jealous. I was blind by jealousy. I couldn’t believe your lips were against lips that weren’t my own.”

My mouth dropped at what he said but I was so happy. He really did want me back and he didn’t want revenge for something I didn’t actually do.

‘’You are forgiven.’’ I told him and his face showed clearly how happy he was.

‘’Thank you, I’ll make sure you won’t regret it.’’ He said as he pushed me back with my back hitting the wall of a building as his face was inches away from mine. “I want you so badly because you’re the only one who I can picture my life with, I really do love you.” He said and kissed the top my head with his hand on a mid-stroke before stepping backwards. ‘’Don’t let another guy touch your lips or any body part of you. You are mine and mine alone. ‘’ He added connecting our lips in a feverish kiss.

“Let’s go home.” I said when we pulled apart for air and we started walking towards our house. I knew we were young to live together but we were in love and engaged. Whatever troubles will come towards our way, we’ll face them together because nothing will ever break us apart. I would make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the new version of it better. :D