Status: In progress :)

Saved Your Life

Chapter One.

“Come on,” Alex complained as he waited for his girlfriend to follow him out of his house door, he couldn’t stand and hold the fucking door forever.

“But Alex, I’m putting on my lip gloss!” he heard her complain from the downstairs bathroom – she took forever in the bathroom- so Alex simply dropped the door and stepped inside his house, his fingers tapping against his board shorts clad thigh, a frown on his face.

“I’ll leave without you,” Alex told her glancing to the clock, they were meant to have left about half an hour ago but again Lisa had to do her hair. They were going to the beach for fucks sake; her hair would get fucked up in the water.

“But, baby, you don’t want me looking ugly do you? Al?” she whined from the bathroom, popping her head out raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow in her boyfriends direction, he hated the nickname Al. He never planned to tell her that though –“You look naturally gorgeous anyway.”

She scoffed before chucking her make-up into her bag, she looked into her reflection before walking out in a pair of fucking high heels, a tight red dress…

”We’re going to the beach, babe-“

“The beach?” she whined a little raking her pony tail into a little messy slop of hair that went down her shoulder blades, he preferred her hair down.

“The beach, yes, come on,” he said taking her hand and pulling her with him.

~

It was crowded when they got there, Lisa’s heels were digging into the sand, a hand held onto Alex’s as she tried to pull herself from the ‘quicksand’ as she had called it.

“Al?” Lisa whines as they sat down on the sand, he flinched at the nick name “Can I just… sun bathe?” she asked looking to him with parted lips and an arched brow. Alex had wanted to kiss her in the sea and just be with her in the sea, but he kind of expected this so he nodded.

“Okay.”

Alex pulled off his shirt and kicked away his Nike’s leaving them on his towel next to Lisa before he flicked his sandy hair and made his way to the sea, he frowned a little but carried on anyway. He should have asked his friends to come – he knew Lisa would do this – he stepped into the sea, his toes scrunching in the sand.

Alex smiled at the warm water and ran into the water, wading through the deep depths.

~ Jack ~

Jack sat on the tall chair, a hand on the arm as he looked out to the sea for any sign of commotion, his nose scrunched up in boredom as he ran a hand through his styled hair.
Today was boring. No lives had to be saved so he had sat there all day with a slight pout on his lips.

His foot tapped lightly against the wood of the steps to the chair before he saw a flaying in the water, he ran to the water -he never used the float-. He ran into the water looking like a character from Bay Watch. He got the deeper part and hooked his arm under the other boy’s arm; he felt a heavy weight being pulled on his arms.

“Come on…” he mumbled to himself swimming into the shallower part keeping a stronger hold onto the boy who had seemingly been under the water for too long and had lost his breath a bit much.

Jack got him to the sand and laid him down; he had never really cared about mouth to mouth to a guy. It was saving a life; it wasn’t gay to him.

His lips landed on the boys open mouth and he started to do the deep breaths as his hands thumped against the other boy’s chest in a rhythm that he had been taught to do at the Life Guard Class that his mother had made sure he had attended to.

Gasp.

Jack pulled back when he heard the boy breathing again, and a gasp into his mouth. People around clapped and cheered for Jack who had saved another life from drowning. People often clapped when the life guard saved a life, it was a nice feeling.

“Ew! Get off my boyfriend, gay boy!” a voice squealed before she fell next to him.

“Saving him, you can stop tanning next time and run in and save him then, yeah? Okay, we can try that,” he said with a roll of his almost black eyes “Oh and you’re welcome.”

The boy was still coughing and spluttering, one hand across his hairy chest as he coughed a little water out of his mouth; eyebrows knitted together almost easily like he did that a lot. Jack sat there and watched, he was permitted to wait until the drown-ee had stopped coughing and could talk again.

“Shut-up… Lisa… Thanks…” he coughed out before pushing some messy hair out of his brown eyes another frown crossing his face as he glanced to his girlfriend who was now pouting and complaining about how she now wouldn’t have an even tan. That annoyed Jack, how heartless did you have to be when your boyfriend had almost died?

“No problem, it’s my job,” he laughed and gave him a wink before standing up and walking back to his seat, his hips wiggling in his usual little walk that had got him a few boyfriends.

That’s right, Jack’s gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well
this was a sudden idea one night when I was looking at shirtless pictures of Jack.
God.
That sounded pervier than I had hoped!
anyway, I'd love your comments and love <3