Status: Working progress

Experimental

Gay is my mind

Alan POV
I strolled down the school corridors. What I did with Stephanie had not been my first time. But it had been my first time with a girl.

I continued walking, not paying attention to where I was going. Had it been her first time? Surely not. If it had been... Then I'm a complete dickhead.

I thought long and hard about my first. It had been with my parent's cleaner, Andre. He had been so kind to me...and one thing had led to another. Of course I had told no-one, not even Stephanie. If word got out that my first had been with a dude - it would be the end of me. But what would hurt even more is that i actually liked it.

I shook my head violently. Now wasn't the time to think about this! I had to go see Mr. Apple. I had some late homework to hand in. Or, at least, that's what everyone thought.

Truth was, I just wanted to see him. I... I... I don't know why. But I could speak to him about my problems, we understood each other. He was so... kind.

I knocked on his door and in a flash it was open. I stared into the golden eyes of my teacher.
"Oh, Alan! I was just hoping you'd come and see me!" he said, gesturing to the inside of his office. We made our way to a couple of chairs and sat down. He stared at me for a few seconds before quickly averting his gaze to somewhere else.

"So, what's up?"

I looked him up and down - as gorgeous as ever. His hair was perfectly styled and streaked, his jacket was smooth and his shirt was crinkle free. And his face! His beautiful, perfect face with its exact features - that, like always, made my heart flutter.

He spoke, "So, what called you to my office today?"

I paused before saying, "I slept with my girlfriend yesterday."

I went over the experience in my head. God, hell. I couldn't believe I had done that to sweet little Stephanie. She was so kind. I couldn't believe I had hurt her like that

Mr. Apple stared at me, somewhat disappointedly, "Was it your first?" Wierd question for any normal person, I know. But with Angelo and I, well, it was different

I shook my head. He nodded to himself, as if considering that, "Who was your first?"

I stood up flustered, "I, that's not a good question."

He nodded, "I know, I’m sorry, that was inappropriate of me."

I laughed patting him on the back, "It's ok, I know that we can talk to each other about this." I hugged him lightly. No one knew about our relationship, no one could. No one could know about the way I really felt about him.

I left, searching the school corridors for what I knew would be a frightened Stephanie, girls always were after their first. And as I left, I didn't notice Angelo Apple lick his lips behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like? Comment