Status: Working progress

Experimental

Love is my heart

My first action would have been to run away, but by the time I had decided to do that, Derek had already locked the door behind me. I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth and waited for him to speak once more from behind me.

“Stephanie, what the fuck is this?”

I froze. What would I tell him? The truth? They were mine? No... I had to be more subtle than that. I would tell him that it was my friend's, who'd come over to my house. Speaking of my friend, she hadn't been in school for the past few days.

"Steph! What the fuck are these?!" He shouted in my face, holding up the tests.

"I don't fucking know! Fuck off, you whorey fuck!" I screamed back and pounded at the bathroom door. "Let me the fuck out!"

He grinned at me. His canine teeth were so pointy! I stared at them in horror. He quickly stopped grinning.

"Steph, who's the dad?" he said softly, but coldly.

I paused for a moment, "I'm not pregnant, those must belong to Billy," Billy was my closest and only friend, she would understand. But Derek didn't seem convinced, he strode closer to me, soft steps but menacing all the same.

"These aren't Billy's fucking tests, they're yours. Billy hasn't been around her for weeks. Now tell me, Steph, before I get really mad, who is the FUCKING DAD?!" He cornered me in and yelled so loudly tears began to prick the corners of my eyes. Fucking pricks ruining my life.

"Well it couldn't be anyone but you-" I began to say.

"Bullshit! I know what you did with Alan! Is it him or me?!"

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. He punched me in the face before unlocking the bathroom door and leaving.

I balled up into a tiny ball and balled my eyes out. Why me? Why me? WHY ME? Why god, why forsake me? Why forsake my baby?

* * * * * * * * *

Alan’s POV

“Stephanie’s what?” I asked it, not really understanding what Mr Apple had just said. How in the world could Stephanie be that?

Mr Apple nodded, “Yes, I know it may come as a bit of a shock, but Stephanie is pregnant.” He had little emotion in his eyes when he said it. I got the feeling that maybe he was hiding something.

“I can’t believe it, I mean, I got my girlfriend pregnant!” My first time with a girl and now this? God, no one told me teenage unprotected sex could end in pregnancy.

Mr Apple nodded, “Yes, but remember that it might not be yours.” He made gestures with his hands, “There’s quite a strong possibility someone else is the father.”

I inhaled deeply, and then did not breathe again for several moments. Mr Apple suddenly realised what he had said and looked shocked and guilty, “Stephanie’s been seeing other guys behind my back?”

He shook his head frantically, “That’s not what I meant!”

I got up abruptly; I didn’t know whether to be angry or sympathetic to Stephanie now. Oh god, what was going on! “Did she tell you? Did she tell you who she’s been seeing?”

He began very calm. He got up and strode over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. He shook his head, “Don’t be alarmed, that was cruel speculation on my part. You are a wonderful man, and there is no girl who would ever willingly cheat on you, and no man for that matter.”

The last part shocked me. Did he realise that I had feelings for guys to? I looked into his eyes, beginning to stutter. He shushed me, “It’s ok Alan, there’s nothing wrong with loving men.” He paused, as if somehow reading my thoughts, “And there’s nothing wrong with loving me.”

Then Angelo leant down and softly laid a kiss on my lips. My heart stuttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think?