Tre's Ballet Class

Tre's New Interest

"Tre, where are you? Mike just challenged you to a beer pong tournament." Billie walked down the halls hurriedly, throwing open doors as he did. When he got to the bathroom, he was surprised to find Tre posed in front of the mirror.
"Don't you knock? God." Tre scoffed.
"What are you doing? Is that ballet..?" Billie snickered.
Tre glowered. He lifted one of his legs to the opposite knee, raising his arms. "It teaches poise and technique."
Billie raised an eyebrow. "The only thing that ballet teaches you is how to wear spandex and get away with it. Now come on."
"Whatever. I'll come, but only if you make a deal with me. If I win, you and Mike both come to ballet class with me. If I lose, I'll quit dancing for good." Tre grinned. He knew that he'd win.
Billie groaned. "Fine Tre, alright. Mike better win this." He grabbed Tre by the ear and dragged him downstairs.
The tournament lasted only about an hour, and Mike was exhausted. Unfortunately Billie didn't inform him of the bet that he and Tre had made earlier, because maybe then Mike would've tried harder. He lost, and Tre jumped up and down, cheering. "Mike, dude, we're starting ballet."
Mike raised his eyebrows. "Will there be glitter?"
Tre squealed,"Yes!" clapping his hands like a little girl. Billie rolled his eyes.
"Im in. Tre, bring me my bass. I want to bedazzle it before we go." Mike ran a hand through his hair. "I can't believe you two. Sissies." Billie turned to go, but Tre grabbed his shirt sleeve. "Wait! We need to get dressed!!" He pulled out three leotards and pairs of tights. Billie's eyes widened.
When the guys arrived at the dance studio, wearing their leotards and tights, the room was filled with little girls. Some of the girls squealed and said "Eew!" While others giggled. Tre waved happily to them while Mike and Billie fidgeted with their outfits. The teacher, also known as Jimmy, stopped class and stifled a laugh. "What do you want?"
"Duh, wake up, Candy." Billie said. Jimmy narrowed his eyes at Billie, studying him. "You're hot," he said matter-of-factly,"Let's bang." Billie shrugged."Bring it."
During class, Billie ripped a hole in his tights. "Fuck," he muttered.
Mike accidentally kicked Tre, and Tre screamed, his strong concentration broken. He jumped on Mike's back, yelling out a stream of profanities. Billie laughed, but Jimmy ignored them, attempting to continue class uninterrupted. "These little girls don't need to hear words like that,"muttered Whatsername, the most talented ballerina in the class, and the oldest. "This is bull. Im out." She turned to gather her things and leave. "Wait, Whatsername! You teach the class. Those damn idiots running around are pissing me off. Besides, I've got better things to do." He grabbed Billie's hand, and they strolled out into the evening together. Whatsername rolled her eyes, but continued the class. Trying to ignore Tre and Mike running around like wild animals. Her patience wore off though, and she ended up chasing Tre and Mike out of the class with a shovel from the supply closet. "Morons. Anyone up for beer pong?"