Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Scratching my face, I yawned as I looked at Edward and Bella, so much in love yet so oblivious to being overly mushy, I turned my gaze to Emmett who was rolling his eyes and staring down at Rosalie, Esme was looking at Carlisle with such love that is somewhat made me sneer, it was sweet don't get me wrong, but there was way to much love in this room.

"I'm going out," I announce as I walked down the steps at a reasonably human speed, no rush I guess.

"Where are you off to Avery?" Carlisle soft, loving voice lifted through the open space of our home.

"Not sure actually, I'm just really bored," I murmured as I reached the door and looked back at everyone. "Emmett? Want to go race?"

"No thanks Av, I think I'll sit this one out tonight," he stated as he began playing with Rosalie's hair, I rolled my eyes and grumbled under my breath about him being whipped. "I heard that!"

"That's why I said it out loud," I said as I shut the door and walked away from the house, I glanced to the garage.

Yellow Porsche or Silver Volvo?

"Avery!" Alice shouted open the front door, I heaved a long sigh and turned around.

"It was just a thought," I mumbled looking into her golden eyes, which were narrowed and slit to glare at me. "Okay fine, I'll walk."

"Thank you," she mumbled walking back to the door. "Don't even think about it Avery."

"I didn't mean too!" I shouted then looked at the door. "Edward get out of my head!"

I heard him laugh, deep and happily as Bella giggled into his chest, I rolled my eyes and took off for the forest, everything rushing by was like a high without the drugs, the only thing that I didn't like was the stopping, it took a few seconds for me to stop, nobody else had that problem, but then again, I'm the newest of the Cullen's, its to be expected Carlisle explained to me, after a few minutes of running, I slowed at the mountains and jumped for the rocks, I sat on top of one and looked out at the tree tops, when I heard a howl not to far away.

"Great," I grumbled and started running for the house yet again, that was until I was meeting the ground with my head, I twisted sideways so I landed on my shoulder instead and growled deep in my throat. "What the hell?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Tell me if I'm doing any sort of justice to Stephanie Meyers.