Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"No," he shook his head then smiled. "Okay tell me some things about yourself and I'll tell you about myself, if I'm supposed to fall head over heels I should at least know about you first."

"Aren't you supposed to fall head over heels right when you do the imprint thing?" I asked only to receive a look that was emotionless. "Or not."

"Yes," he nodded his head with a deep, heavy sigh coming out with a growl. "I'm head over heels for you and it feels good, but then my mind says it shouldn't."

"Hm," I said slowly as I grabbed his hand again. "I'll make it easy on you and I won't tease you," I grinned and kissed his cheek. "I'm sixteen years old, I was born in Tampa, Florida on March third, I have one brother and his name is Riley, I have one sister named Rachel and my parents died on a plane ride to Seattle three years ago, I was turned last year in June and I used to love spaghetti, I was going to attend Harvard next year but this happened and I had always planned to have two children when I turned nineteen years old, I planned my life out from age seven to age eight three, but that has all went down the tubes, you're turn."

He slowly leaned down and attached his lips to mine again, slowly he moved them in a rhythm that made my head light, I didn't think I could feel these emotions since I was apparently dead, but now I'm thinking differently because as soon as his hands circled my waist and pulled me closer, it felt like my chest was going to explode. "I'm so sorry," he whispered as he pulled away from my lips, he kissed my forehead gently then my hair. "You deserved all that, all that you done to achieve that," he took a deep breath and kissed my lips once more.

"Why are you so tall?" was all that came out, I was barely five foot three, he's probably nearing seven foot. "I mean I know I'm short but..."

"It's the werewolf thing," he whispered as he kissed my ear while whispering. "This is really weird, I feel like I've known you long than two days."

"You deserve better than me, if you feel as strongly as you do, you deserve someone who can give you everything you want, now I feel guilty," I pouted my bottom lip as I stomped my foot.

"Did you-"

"I throw tantrums, fits and stomp my foot, I'm a five year old in a sixteen year olds body, get over it."

"Alright," he chuckled as he stood straight up. "Okay so born Jacob Black, I'm sixteen almost seventeen, I'm six foot seven," he grinned down at me with a somewhat childlike look to his face. "I take care of my father Billy, I have two sisters named Rachel and Rebecca, twins, and I'm full-blooded Quileute Indian, I'm from a long line of werewolf ancestors," he stopped and scratched his head. "Oh and I like building on cars and bikes."

"How much can you bench press?" I teased as I poked his neck; he laughed deeply and shrugged his shoulders.

"No clue," he said as he kissed my lips again. "Even though their cold, I can't get enough of them."

"Well I can't get enough of yours, this is so strange I sound like," I thought about it and sneered. "A teenage schoolgirl."

"That bad?" he asked slowly as he tilted his head down to mine. "I mean imprinting means truer than true love; I think it entitles love-sick puppies and teenage schoolgirl reactions."

"But think about it for a second," I held up my hand. "You're the one that feels the imprint thing, I don't so why am I acting like I've known you for years and letting you kiss me every damn time I see you."

"Well you didn't let me kiss you at the thrift shop if that makes any difference," he shrugged his shoulders then smiled. "That's when I felt the imprint, when you walked up to Bella."

"When I seen you I regretted being a vampire more than ever because I thought you were human, I may be able to hold back on Bella because she doesn't tempt me but if you were to have tempt me I would have lost all self control and boy would that sucks," I shook my head as I rubbed his neck, making him shiver. "You're still human though."

"But you're able to kiss me."

"Self control," I reminded him as I touched the tip of his nose. "It didn't take much but I felt you're heart speed up," I grinned slightly as I slid my finger down his neck to his collarbone. "And that's where I stop; I don't have that much self control."

"Do I tempt you that much?" he smirked as he leaned down to my face. "Do I make you want to bite me vamp girl?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment