Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"You make me want to do that and a bunch of other things that would surely end badly," I cleared my throat and shifted my weight while looking away. "Much more."

"I can take it," he grinned as he leaned down and kissed my neck, softly until he reached my jaw. "How's the self control?"

"Barely there," I whispered as I looked in his eyes. "You should probably stop unless you really do want me dead."

"Well I don't want that," he sighed as he pulled away from my body. "Let's go back to the bonfire, Leah will probably come looking just so she has a reason to bite you're head off."

"I bite back," I grinned making him laugh as he grabbed my hand with his; I smiled as I looked up to the sky. "So are you my boyfriend now or is there something else I haven't heard yet?"

"You're my girlfriend now," he smiled as he pulled me to his side and kissed my head. "That's good right?"

"Sounds good to me, I'm going to annoy the hell out of Edward with it though, that reminds me," I took a deep breathe. "Might as well kiss me good-bye because as soon as I get over the treaty line, Edward is going to kill me, so will Alice."

"Why?" he asked defensively, clutching my hand tightly.

"Calm down Jacob," I laughed as I patted his bicep. "I took Bella from her bedroom and stole her before Edward could and I stole Alice's new Porsche, she's going to be so mad, but hey it was worth it."

"She can't see you with a werewolf can she?"

"I don't know," I furrowed my eyebrows as we reached the bonfire. "Why?"

"Just wondering," he grinned as he slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me next to him, as we sat on the dry wood log.

"Where have you two been?" Bella smiled as she looked at Jacob and I.

"Walking he beach, we've come to the conclusion that she's my girlfriend now," Jacob grinned as he pulled me even closer.

"Well for about ten more minutes because I need to take you home Bella, and when we reach the road, Edward is going to separate my limbs from my torso and I'll be a goner and if that doesn't do me in Alice sure as hell will," I grinned as I patted Jacob's knee. "It's been nice knowing you Wolfie."

"Shh," he whispered harshly.

"What? Dude I gave you a wolf for Christmas, have you done forgotten? Some boyfriend you are," I glared and looked away; he grinned and kissed my temple.

"Sorry sweetie, I forgot our little nicknames, Vamp girl," he teased.

"One year I don't go as a hooker and instead a vampire and you don't let me live it down," I grumbled as I leaned back into his lap, my legs draped on both sides of the wood and my head lying in his lap. "Has a nice ring to it though."

He laughed as he turned to Bella. "Why did you hide her from me Bells, she's awesome!" he whined as he rubbed my hair back soothingly. "I should throw you in the water for that."

"Hey there I didn't know you two would get together, she just turned hermit and suddenly came out of her shell."

"Oh come on this is sickening," the Leah girl groaned as she leaned her head forward near the fire; I scoffed and looked over at her.

"Honey watch you're hair near the fire, it would be a damn shame if you caught on fire," I said seriously as I could, she looked up and glared, the fire glinting off her dark brown eyes.

"Avery maybe we should go, it's four in the morning," Bella yawned as she stood up; I nodded my head and stood up in a hurry. "Whoa don't hurt yourself."

"Right," I teased as she grinned and hugged Jacob. "Bye Jacob," I kissed his lips softly, but he had other ideas because he clamped his hand in my hair and his other around my waist and pulled me down in his lap while opening his mouth to deepen the kiss.

"That's disgusting," Leah huffed and stood up to leave, I pulled away and kissed Jacob's lips quickly and winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, but by the way, I changed Avery to a red-head, sorry about that but this seems to work better, I'll change it in the other chapter!

Lookie! Image