Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"What happened sweetheart," Esme asked as she crouched beside me and brought me into a hug, one of her comforting hugs that made me cry, just when I thought I wouldn't.

"Rosalie hates me, Edward hates me and you're about to hate me when I tell you this," I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. "My boyfriend is a werewolf, he imprinted me and I stole Alice's car to go to La Push, I took Bella with me but she didn't get hurt, I don't understand anything right now."

"Why would we hate you?" Alice whispered sitting on the ground. "You found love, even though its highly strange and somewhat disgusting, it's love."

"I think it's gross," Emmett stated as he sat beside Alice. "But I don't hate you; just realize that I'm going to tease the living shit out of you."

"I figured," I laughed through a sob as I looked at Esme then to Jasper. "You don't hate me do you?"

"No," they both laughed shaking their heads.

"Rosalie will, what about Carlisle?" I asked on the sad side, Carlisle had to understand.

"He will respect any decision you make Avery," Esme kissed my hair and soothed it out. "Now Rosalie will not be happy."

"When is she?" I asked with a deep sigh, causing Emmett to chuckle and shake his head. "Sorry Emmett."

"Its fine," he smiled as he patted my foot. "I think maybe you should take a breather, come run with me."

"You'll finally run with me?" I asked in shock.

"Better yet, let's go hunt, Alice? Jasper? Esme? You up for a nearby animal, it's no grizzly but it will work for now."

"Yeah let's go," Alice pulled me up and linked her arm with mine. "So Miss I-love-dogs how does he kiss?"

"I felt his warmth," I grinned, causing her to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "I know, it shouldn't have but I felt his warmth through his kiss and his touch."

"That is weird," she mumbled as we made it down the steps, Emmett ran past me and pointed at my face.

"I bet I can get the kill before you."

"You're on hulk!" I let go of Alice's arm and ran past him like a blur of colors, I heard him growl and run after me.

"Oh come on, you think you can beat me Avery? I'm so much better than you at this," he laughed at my side, I rolled my eyes and turned my gaze to the left, I seen something running beside me, and it wasn't Alice or Esme or Jasper for that matter, it was an animal.

"I win," I growled as I jumped on the animal, tumbling it to the ground, right as I clamped my hand over its neck I whined. "Oh give me a break!"

"What-- Oh," Emmett chuckled and ran off the other way.

"Emmett!" I jogged at the spot he stood and stomped my foot. "Damn it!"

"Sorry," Jacob chuckled from behind me, I turned around and seen him letting go of his pants, making them pop against his hip as he walked over. "Thought I was a goner there for a minute."

"I hope you know you cost me a win," I murmured as he grinned and looked off in the distance.

"Is that why you tackled me like a quarterback?" he asked chuckling deep in his throat.

"I was going to win," I looked away from the woods back to Jacob's body, my god it was amazing. "Was."

"Are you drooling?" he teased, making me look away from his chest.

"Sorry but the fact that you have abs still hasn't hit me yet," I laughed as he walked over and towered over me. "Did I mention you're freakishly large?"

"Yes you did," he smiled and placed his lips on mine, after a few seconds of kissing I heard a chuckle from beside us, I pulled away reluctantly and gazed at both amused Alice and Esme Cullen.

"Hi," I waved shortly then waved at Jacob. "You know Jacob Black, Jacob, Esme and Alice."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image