Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"We've met, more than once," Jacob seemed nicer than I figured, but not overly, just content.

"Sorry to interrupt Avery dear but you need to feed," Esme said softly as she waved her hand over the woods behind her. "You haven't in a week."

I groaned inwardly and nodded. "Alright, I'll catch up in a few minutes," I begged with my eyes for them to just leave! Alice got the hint and smirked as she tugged at Esme's dress sleeve and pulled her away.

"Sorry to interrupt," Jacob said harshly as he looked away from me, bipolar much?

"Are you mad because they interrupted or are you mad because I need to feed? It's not like a have a choice thank you never much," I said just as he had.

"Both," he grumbled under his breath as he glanced out the side of his eye at me, I sighed and looked away, so stubborn he was, just when I turned back to say something he launched his lips on mine and begged for them to open, I agreed and opened my mouth for him to explore, forgetting what I was going to say, until I smelled blood in the air, I pushed him away rather hard and scrambled back. "What's wrong?"

"Go," I looked down at the ground while tightly closing my fist, hoping to God that I wouldn't lose what control I learned to have.

"Avery what is wrong," he repeated coming closer to me.

"Emmett must have gotten an animal, I smell it's blood, you need to go while I still have control," I whispered out, clamping my mouth and eyes shut.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," he briefly and bravely kissed my head then ran off.

"Stubborn boy," I murmured as I turned around and ran towards the scent.

-----

"Please?" I whined as I pouted my bottom lip at Alice. "I asked this time, have mercy on me!"

"Fine Avery, but don't spill anything or crash it," Alice dropped the keys to her yellow Porsche in my open, extended hand, I smiled and jumped at her, kissing her cheek then I squealed and ran for the door.

"She been so happy, she has it bad for that boy," Jasper chuckled quietly as he sat on the couch, reading a book with no cover.

"Sadly yes she does," was the last thing I heard Alice say, because I was already down the long driveway and turned around on my way to Bella's house.

As I arrived at the end of her driveway, a station-wagon was already in her driveway, I shrugged it off and climbed from the low seat, I ran up the sidewalk, started skipping until I knocked on the door. "Bella! Open the door! I want to go do something, I'm bored!" I shouted as someone ran for the door, it was unexpected to see Jacob when he flung the door open, almost off it's henge's, he looked at them for a second then turned to me with a smile. "Jacob?"

"Hey Avery," he grinned and pulled me into a short lived hug.

"Avery!" Charlie, Bella's father walked up and pulled me from Jacob's arms into his, her father had a liking to me and Alice.

"Charlie!" I grinned and released his hug. "How have you been buddy? Catch any bad guys lately?"

"Only flies," he sighed as he stepped back. "Come on in sweetheart, you didn't bring that brother of yours did you?"

"No, I have no clue where he is, I left before I could find out," I laughed as I walked past Jacob and Charlie. "Where is that girl at, she has to help me be un-bored."

"How?"

"We're going to Seattle," I grinned before he could say anything I added. "With Jacob of course so calm you're jets Charlie, I'll take care of her."

"Alright," he sighed as he looked me in the eyes for a second. "Promise?"

"Promise," I nodded my head as Bella ran down in a black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans with a white jacket slung over her wrist.

"Hey Avery, Hey Jacob," she smiled as she ran past us to Charlie, kissed his cheek and pulled us out the door. "Bye dad!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I love them!

Image