Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Be careful Bella!"

"I will," she laughed as she turned around while putting her jacket on. "Where are we going?"

"Seattle, don't ask me why because I have no clue, I just wanted to get out," I laughed as I opened my door; she slid in the front and grinned at Jacob.

"I can't fit in the back are you kidding me?" he asked in shock.

"You'll fit, trust me," I laughed as he whined and crawled in head first, I snickered as his knees touched the back of my seat.

"Yeah, fit," he snorted in protest as he leaned back.

"I wonder what would happen if I checked up on my sister and brother?" I whispered to myself as I started the car, making it purr as I pushed the accelerator and sped down the road.

"That would probably be bad since you are supposed to be dead," Bella explained as she smiled sympathetically.

"Oh right," I whispered as I looked at her. "Thanks Bella, you're my mind at the moment because I feel like I don't have one."

"Why?"

"Well today has been weird, first of all Alice let me take her car without an argument," I nodded as she gave me a surprised look. "And Edward apologized for the argument we had last night, and he never does," I nodded my head again. "And Rosalie smiled at me when I walked past her to the living room, now that is a shocker."

"Oh wow, no wonder you're mind is frazzled, that would confuse me too."

"What did you and Edward fight about?" Jacob asked leaning up so his head was at my face, his breath on my ear.

"Maybe you should buckle, be safe," I suggested, my self control didn't handle his breathing on my ear by all means.

"Like it would hurt me," he rolled his eyes as he buckled himself in then leaned back up. "There now answer."

"Say please," I said stubbornly, I was always one for manners no matter the situation.

"Please," he blew out a breath of air in frustration, but it only frustrated me inside.

"Edward was mad that I took Bella to La Push, and since I'm a new vampire he said if I had smelled blood I could have killed her and many others and you and you're friends would have ended up killing me so basically he didn't trust me," I shrugged my shoulders. "But I proved him wrong, Bella came home save and soundly asleep in my car, or Alice's car to be technical."

"He didn't trust you?" Bella asked with worry in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Avery, it's my fault you got ye-"

"No it's not," I laughed as I patted her leg. "I'm the one that climbed you're window and begged you to take me somewhere to save me from sheer boredom."

"I'm glad she did," Jacob smiled as he patted Bella's head with his large hands.

"Jake watch the hair!" Bella laughed as she slapped his hand away. "So what are you two now?"

"He's my boyfriend," I sighed like it wasn't something I wanted.

"And she's my girlfriend," he done the same but dropped his head on Bella's shoulder. "Save me," he whispered staring at me with big round scared eyes.

"I'm not going to bite you," I scoffed then shrugged. "Unless you want bit," I wiggled my eyebrows getting both of their laughs in return.

"I don't want to be bit but I wouldn't mind a kiss every now and then," he kissed my shoulder; I laughed and leaned my head on his.

"You do that and I'll run off the road, then you would be answering to a very pissed of female vampire," I nodded my head. "Alice would kill me then slowly torture you for fun."

"She sounds kind," he scoffed as he leaned back again. "Just wait when we stop."

"What?" Bella raised her eyebrows. "You guys already kiss?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

comment