Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Or make you something," he added as he kissed my temple.

"You're really kissy," I mused as I turned around and looked up at him. "Is there a reason for that Mr. Black?"

"Well Miss Cullen," he sneered at the name then shook it off. "You tempt me, and strangely as I said before imprinting does that to the person who feels the imprint."

"So my personality has nothing to do with it?" I huffed and looked at his belly. "Damn shame."

"No, you're personality is what imprinted me, our souls are destined to be together, truer than love," he explained kissing my forehead. "I just really wished you weren't an actual vamp and didn't smell so bad."

"Would you stop that, I don't smell!" I punched him in the stomach as I turned around and stood at the register, where a dark blonde haired girl with thick black eyeliner around her hazel eyes, covering them was a pair of black thick rimmed glasses, she wore black tight pants with a black tight band shirt that said MCR on front.

"This all?" she asked bored as she scanned the necklace tag over the red laser tag thing, she looked up and instantly I seen her life, after a few seconds of staring I blinked and gasped while covering my chest, intense pain ran through the hollow parts connecting to my non-existent heart. "Are you alright?"

"Rachel," I gasped as I stumbled back; Jacob's arms were instantly around me in worry.

"Avery, what's wrong?" he asked in confusion and worry. "Baby what's wrong?"

"That's my sister," I whispered as I gazed at the confused girl behind the counter, after a few seconds a look of shock took hold on her childlike face.

"Avery Leoni?" she asked slowly as she walked around the desk, keeping a firm hold on it as she did so.

"Yes," I stuttered out as I slowly stood up straight. "Oh God."

"You're dead," she said slowly and quietly as she pointed to me. "They found you're blood, they found the people that killed you."

"This isn't good," Bella's voice was beside Jacob, who was doing most the work of keeping me on my feet and off the floor.

"I'm not dead," I whispered as I pushed Jacob's hands away, I stepped backwards and shook my head. "Oh God," I looked at the sky and took off running out the shop door, at a reasonable human speed, enough for Rachel to catch up behind me.

"Avery!" she screamed as she sobbed. "I've lost you once, don't leave me again!"

I slowly stopped and sobbed out the air I had been holding all day, how could this be happening? All I wanted to do was buy a damn necklace. "I'm so sorry," was all I could manage to sob. "I left you like mom and dad," I continued as I wiped my eyes. "How's Riley?"

"He's across the damn continent Avery, I have no one!" she shouted, thankfully we were on the backside of the mall where no-one could see or hear us.

"He left you?" I asked my voice rising as I turned on my heel and stared at her in shock. "Riley left you?"

"He said he couldn't stay here, he said it held to many memories, Avery he left me and I'm all alone, don't leave me again," she stopped to sigh and look at her hands. "You left last time and I didn't know what to do, I don't know if this is a dream or real but either way I don't want you to leave."

"I won't leave you," I whispered as I pulled her into my arms, strangely I seemed taller than her, more built and defined than I was when I was human, she was always the prettier, more defined built, I was just...there.

"Please don't," she cried in my shirt as she clung to me like a wet shirt. "I thought you were dead, why aren't you dead?"

"I'll tell you when we get home," I whispered kissing her forehead as I rubbed her hair down, soothing her to fall asleep standing up, soon after that Jacob and Bella walked out and stared at her. "Jacob can you carry her, it will look a little more plausible if you do than if I do."

"Yeah," he walked over and carried her bridal style through the mall to the car, where he laid her in the back against the window and buckled her up. "Bella get in back please, I can't sit back there again, my knees still hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This would be Rachel - Image