Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

A large growl was coming from behind me, so I leaned up and threw my red hair back, it struck against my granite skin but didn't sting as my eyes surveyed around, I saw a pack of three wolves, bigger than wolves, werewolves not ten feet away, they were growling deep in their throat now, all three. "Calm down," I held my hands out as I slowly rose to my feet, I know I should run but I also know, I won't make it.

"Avery!" Edward's shout was heard from miles away, but I could hear it even though, Alice probably saw me, I glared at the forest and glanced back at the wolves who were slowly stalking forward from their prey, me.

"Listen, I don't want to fight right now, I just wanted a run, can you please back up," I mumbled as I backed up slowly, I could hear Edward and Carlisle running through the trees, not to far away. "Edward get over here!"

"Avery!" Edward said in relief as he blocked me from the wolves. "She's with us."

Another growl escaped the largest of the wolves' throat and he stepped back. "What's he saying Edward?" Carlisle asked softly, no worry found in his eyes, everything was calm to him.

"He asked when we changed another," Edward sighed heavily as he looked at the largest. "Sam, we didn't change her, she came to us after she was changed in Seattle."

"She hasn't broken any rules has she?" Carlisle asked softly as he looked from all three wolves, which were looking at one another.

"No, but she almost was killed, they didn't know her scent," Edward conveyed as he moved from around me and stared into my eyes. "Avery they need you're scent, let them get it."

"Excuse me?"

"Just stand still," Edward nodded to tell me it was okay, I took a deep breath, not necessary but I did it anyway as I glanced at the wolves that walked to me, sniffing the air and sneering in disgust, suddenly my eyes glazed over as I stared at the tall one. "What do you see?" Edward asked as he saw my eyes cloud with white.

See, I can see the past, never the future, like Alice, Jasper and Edward, I have my own gift, I can see the past through visions, tell you anything you want to know just by looking in you're eyes or I could stop time by snapping my fingers slightly. "Nothing," I covered as I gave him a look, while I thought I will explain later to him through my mind.

"They said we can go, but from now on if we add anymore to our family to warn them," Edward stated as he pushed me slightly in front of him, I turned back around and my eyes met the red wolf's brown, almost black eyes, they were narrowed, if trying to study me. "Not now Avery."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments help