Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Oh."

"But I'll pretend for you if you wish," I grinned as I leaned my head against his chest and evened my breathing, to seem like I was deep in dreams.

"You're really good at that, you do look dead to the world."

"Yes well, when you have loads of time on you're hands, you do stuff just to see if you can do it or if you find it amusing, I once pretended to be asleep in front of the school Bella goes too, some guy with black hair woke me up and told me that it was late and that I needed to skedaddle on home so I found that time consuming."

"You're weird," he said slowly then grinned. "But it's sexy."

"You're sixteen, you shouldn't be telling me I'm sexy," I scoffed and shook my head. "Bad Jacob Black."

"I'm a guy Avery, guys say that when they hit puberty, which was a while ago so I'm entitled," he grinned and kissed my forehead. "Hey, I'm slowly getting over the smell, or ignoring it."

"I don't stink," I sighed heavily and rather dramatically I might add. "Why must you say that?"

"Because you do," he said then rolled his eyes. "I smell to you, like wet dog I believe you called it."

"You are a big, furry, fluffy dog smart one," I poked his forehead. "But a cute one," I giggled as he furrowed his eyebrows and his smile turned into a frown.

"I'm supposed to be intimidating and scary, not cute and fluffy," he grumbled as lights began to shine not too far ahead of us.

"Well," I giggled slightly as I shrugged my shoulders. "I like to think of it as you're fluffy, but only because I find you extremely attractive."

"You do?" he smiled rather proudly as he stiffened his spine, poked his chest out and straightened his shoulders.

"Yes, but let's remind ourselves that we don't need egos to be air balloons, you think I'm sexy too Jacob."

"Oh right," he sighed and grinned goofily. "You still think I'm sexy."

"Oh good lord," I sighed dramatically as I cast my gaze above us, to the treetop above. "Men, all of you are dogs."

"He-"

"No pun intended," I cut my eyes to him with a cheeky grin. "Well maybe a little."

"You suck the fun out of everything," he pouted his lip, I giggled and leaned up, I kissed his lips and barely nibbled on his bottom lip, not enough to scrap, puncture or penetrate his skin. "Well maybe not."

"See," I laughed as I kissed his jaw line, then leaned back in his arms. "Where are we going?"

"My house," he grinned showing his beautiful white teeth that were somewhat pointy at the sides like canine teeth, that thought made me giggle. "Why are you laughing now?"

"You're canine teeth are pointy."

"They've always been like that," he narrowed his eyes and grinned. "You think there sexy!"

"You caught me!" I threw my arms up dramatically, once again and looked at him in shock. "Am I that easily read?"

"Yes, I'm naturally talented to know when I'm wanted."

"Yes well, I can't have you," I sighed heavily. "I have no self control, I realized that tonight."

"Avery, you have good self control, Rachel bled in front of you, what did you expect to do? Sit and ask her for tea?"

"No," I grumbled looking back to the sky that was dark blue and twinkling. "I expected to act more controlled, like Carlisle."

"Carlisle apparently has had many, many, many years of self control, he's worked hard for it Avery, you can't expect to just have it," Jacob kissed my cheek.

"I just wished I had it," I whined as I rolled my head back on his shoulder. "You're really warm."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment