Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"I'm a space heater, or that's what Edward and Bella say."

"I believe that would be the perfect use of words to explain you," I mumbled against his shoulder as I hid my face in the nap of his neck. "Or a big fluffy puppy, either works."

"You had to add that didn't you?"

"Yes I did," I grinned and kissed the skin closest to my lips. "When are we getting to you're house? I want to sit down."

"Oh right," he mumbled and picked up his pace, soon we were in the light of small security light located on the end of a nearby house. "We're here."

"Okay," I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his hands on my back and sides, because soon he would be asleep or away. "Will you're dad care?"

"Care about what?"

"About me being here? I'm a bloodsucker, immortal, vampire," I rolled my eyes and gestured with my hands. "Will he care?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"He agrees with what I do, he trust me and plus I've talked to him about you and me," he mumbled the last part lowly and shrugged his shoulders, bouncing my head slightly.

"You talk about me with you're dad?" he grinned as I poked his neck. "And we've only known each other for what? Three days?"

"I think so," he sighed and leaned my legs against his chest, he moved his right arm around my back and cupped my rear and hip, I shot my head up and stared at him. "I can't open the door without a hand."

"Uh huh," I crossed my arms over my chest. "You just wanted to touch my butt, gosh you could have asked."

"You'd let me touch you're butt?" he asked unbelieving.

"No, but seriously," I pointed to his hand as he shut the door behind him, walking inside a small little living room. "You're still clutching it like you'll die if you let go."

"Oh," he grinned cheekily and shifted me while moving his hands away from my rear. "That better?"

"Yes," I nodded my head and sighed. "So where is you're dad?"

"Sleeping I hope," he whispered as he made his way down a small, and I mean small hallway, he turned to a door and opened it to show a very small, messy, cramped bedroom with a small bed, surely he couldn't fit on that…

"You sleep on that?"

"Yeah why?"

"You're so big," I pointed to him then flung my hands to the bed, gesturing wildly. "And it's so average."

"Yes I'm a tad bit big but that doesn't mean I can't sleep on a bed," he grumbled as he sat me on the ground, turned around and shut the door.

"I wasn't trying to say you couldn't," I grumbled leaning back against the end of the bed. "I was merely suggesting maybe that you couldn't fit."

"I can though," he said as he stepped over my legs and laid beside me, his legs stretching to the floor and propping up his lap.

"You look like you're about to hit you're head on the wall," I pointed with a grin. "Face it, you're a giant."

"I'm not a giant."

"I'm short, it's okay to say you're a giant, I'm a short shrimp."

"I'm not a giant."

"Are you self conscience about it?" I asked slowly as I poked his ribs. "If so, I like how tall you are, makes me feel not so strong, god knows I was starting to feel bad about being stronger than most guys."

"Oh," he raised his eyebrows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment!