Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

-----One Week Later------

"Look at them swing their hips!" Rachel yelled as she clapped at me and Bella, we were dancing to a CD Edward had put in his CD player, Rachel was in the front seat, Edward was leaning against the front of the car.

"Well, it is Shakira," Edward mused with an amused smile on his lips, he watched Bella shake her hips, laughing and having fun.

"Come on Bell, turn," I shouted as we started shaking our hips as we turned in circles at the chorus of the song.

"Shake it!" Rachel laughed clapping her hands, I waved her over and she shook her head, I narrowed my eyes and she sighed before she stood beside me, Bella, Rachel and I both started at the same time at shaking left from right slowly.

"We're belly dancing," Bella laughed as she turned like a hula dancer swaying her hands.

"Wait," I said as I pulled my shirt up, twisted it around the collar and tied it into a knot so my belly showed like I was wearing a half shirt. "Now we are."

"Bella," Edward shook his head, he couldn't take that with his self control with poor Bella, and she just laughed and continued shaking her hips.

"Rachel, where is that boyfriend of yours?" I whined as I swayed side to side, I grabbed her arms and we twisted beneath our arms and twirled around. "I'm getting bored."

"He's meeting us here," she sighed as she looked at the Forks High School sign. "He's coming from Seattle remember."

"Right," I nodded as the song went off, I sighed heavily and took a breath in and smelled dog, I turned around and grinned softly at Jacob who was walking up with a black shirt fitting him like a second skin, faded jeans and a silver necklace with a cross and stake on it. "Hey Jacob."

"Hey Avery," he smiled and leaned down, pulled me up to him as he pressed a kiss to my lips, short and sweet and then pulled away. "Bella, Rachel…Edward."

"Jacob," Edward acknowledged him with a nod then turned to Bella.

"What are you all doing here?"

"Waiting to meet my sister's boyfriend, whom she has been living with since my brother decided to leave her to go somewhere," I sighed and shrugged. "His name is Chad Foster," I looked at the road then back to Jacob. "What are you doing here?"

"I smelled you when I was over at Bella's, dad sent me to give Charlie some fish he got from Quil's dad," he sighed and sneered. "It wasn't gutted right, it stunk."

"I can smell it," I nodded as I caught a whiff from his shirt, rotten fish. "God, you were able to stand that?"

"Barely, thankfully I was on the bike," he pointed behind him to a black bike. "So I didn't have to smell it until I stopped, which was clearly too much."

I chuckled and nodded my head as I grabbed a strand of his hair, he raised an eyebrow in question but leaned down when I tugged a couple times, I tilted my head to the side and kissed him on the lips, he returned the kiss just as eagerly until we heard someone groan. "That's so disgusting, please stop for the love of everything around."

"Get a life Edward," I growled as I pulled away from Jacob's lips about an inch. "Or better yet, kiss Bella and feel better."

"Very mature," he mumbled as I rolled my eyes and turned back my attention to Jacob's lips, which I pressed my lips to.

"Avery!" Rachel yelled seconds later, I groaned and leaned my head against Jacob's chest, he chuckled and it rattled through his chest, I moved my head and turned to Rachel, who was hugging a brown haired boy, he was taller than her, about five ten maybe, he was rather skinny with pale skin, he wore tight clothes like she loved guys to wear, and I happened to notice he had an apple bottom, just so happened.

"Yeah right," Edward chuckled as he looked away from Bella to me.

"Shut up, stop being so damn nosy Edward," I glared as I turned away from him to the boy. "You must be Chad."

"Uh," he stood up straight as he held Rachel to his side. "Yes, who are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chad- Image

Image