Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"It's totally fair," I narrowed my eyes with a grin. "I'm not pressing against you, I'm not kissing you're neck like I probably should get you back with and I'm certainly not whispering in you're ear, I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear."

"No you're most defiantly not in the clear," he said in an unbelieving tone that was surly of shock. "You're pressed up against me because you're lying flat on you're back, on a bike that vibrates and not to mention you'll be smiling the whole damn time, this is worse than what I have done."

"Would you like me to turn around?"

"Not particularly."

Confused, I tilted my head at his nonsense that seemed to float around my head, yes he was upset but no he didn't want me to stop? "Are you feeling good Jacob?"

"The problem is I'm feeling way to damn good," he sighed as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer if possible, enough to understand his words Feeling was the exact word.

"Now I get you," I nodded slowly as I sat up and put my arms around his neck. "Don't you think we're a little young for that Jacob?"

"Do you?" he asked as if it was a trick question. "Because my thoughts are the exact opposite, but I'll respect what you say."

"We'll see," was all I said as I leaned back down with a smirk. "So, are we going to eat?"

After a fifteen minute drive, a thirty minutes resting period where we just sat in the parking lot so Jacob wouldn't hurt himself with his nonexistent self control issues, we headed inside the small restaurant called Nana's for a table. "So where are we going after this?"

"I'll show you later babe," I nodded as we sat down by the window booth; he sat on the opposite side and smiled. "Don't get all smiley it's something I've been meaning to show you."

"Is it bad?"

"It's shocking but I don't think it's bad," I explained as he read over the menu, as soon as Nana's granddaughter Beth got our orders, mine was a small coffee, which I gave to Jacob to drink when she handed them to us.

"So you're sister is living here in Forks huh?"

"She's been staying with us, but Carlisle is always around since he can protect her better against me or Jasper, but when she and Chad get everything ready, she'll get her own apartment and we'll be in touch," I smiled brightly as I bounced in my seat. "I'm happy because I missed her."

"I can tell," he smiled softly as he reached across the table to connect his hand with mine. "I have a question."

"Shoot."

"How do you like my hair? Short or Long?"

"Did you just turn gay on me?" I asked raising an eyebrow jokingly; he narrowed his eyes and tilted his head telling me to shut up silently. "I like it long," I said smiling as I answered his question.

"Long it is," he smiled softly; I scrunched my nose up and grinned. "What?"

"You're smile is really gorgeous, and very infectious," I laughed as I patted his hand. "Hurry and eat funnel-gut so we can go."

"Thanks," he grinned sarcastically as he nodded his head and scooped up some more macaroni and cheese on his fork. "I'll be done in a minute, just remember, I'm a growing boy."

"You mean you're still growing?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yes…" he said slowly with a laugh as he chewed and swallowed a mouthful."I'm still growing."

"Dear lord, you're going to be near eight feet soon and I'll still be five nothing," I whined as I leaned my elbow on the table then rested my chin on the palm of my hand while I tapped my lips with my fingertips. "Well that will be interesting."

"Come on," he laughed as he sat his fork on the plate with a clatter from the two objects connecting, I nodded and grabbed his hand as he walked us out the front door after paying for his meal, I sat the same I had when we arrived causing Jacob to groan in frustration. "You're killing me Avery."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment!