Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Not yet," I grinned as he climbed on the bike, he mumbled a few words even my immortal super hearing thing couldn't pick up, I sighed heavily as he leaned away from me to start the bike and stayed that way as he started down the road, heaven knows if Charlie sees us like this, he'll kill me and tell Billy, Jacob's dad and get him killed. "What's wrong?"

"I can't have you therefore I can't look," he mumbled as he looked ahead at the road. "I don't want to lose control."

"Lose control?"

"Of my male hormones that says I should stop this bike, take you in the woods and ravage you senseless," he said nonchalantly, I tilted my head back and to the side as I raised a brow in questioning.

"You want my body that bad Jacob?" I grinned as I leaned up and laid my head on his shoulder, turning my head to his ear, I chuckled as he shivered. "Do you want me?"

"So bad it's not even funny anymore, trust me it was funny yesterday," he grumbled as he accelerated and caused me to slide down closer to Jacob, I grinned as he groaned in frustration.

"That's kind of funny, I want you too," I kissed his earlobe. "But I know if I don't keep my emotions in check, I could hurt you," I kissed his jaw line. "And I don't want to hurt you Jacob."

"You won't hurt me," he took a deep breath as he tensed his muscles in his stomach at my touch.

"Just forget it Jacob," I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder, I sighed as I closed my eyes, why couldn't I just have him like any other girl who's in love? Oh right because I'm a vampire and I'll bite his head off when I lose all control, there's the reason I was looking for.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he kissed my forehead with a slight smile. "Where am I going now?"

"Just keep going until I tell you when," I whispered as I looked behind him, after a few minutes I smelled something, or someone actually but I ignored it when I seen nothing. "Pull over in half a mile."

"Okay," he said softly as he started to slow down his bike, as soon as we stopped fully, I stepped off his lap and stretched fully. "What are we doing here? On the side of a high way?"

Noticing his confused glance, I grinned slightly and pointed to the dense forest. "I'd like to show you my favorite place in Forks, Washington."

After a long walk through the dense forest that practically swallowed Forks, Jacob and I made it to the small green pasture that was on the opposite side of town I lived, it was filled with trees all around but in the middle of the trees was a large waterfall, well no water fell because there was no river to give the water to fall, but it looked like one out of many pictures in magazines, no one else knew about it but I, it was surrounded by rocks and boulders, deer randomly sprouted out to drink the lukewarm crystal clear water, the moss on the rocks running up the waterfall wall, Jacob's soft gasp made a smile slowly make its way to my lips. "I had no clue this was here."

"And you say you patrol Forks," I teased as I pulled my shirt over my head as I walked towards the pond. "I came upon it a couple months ago when I was chasing a deer."

"You drink deer's?"

"I do, but that particular day, I was actually running with them, a baby actually," I smiled softly as I pulled my pants down and walked slowly into the water, it was natures own pool, the fish at the bottom kept the algae from making the water green and the rain filled it to the brim since we all know, Forks gets rained on…a lot.

"It's really beautiful," I turned around to see him staring straight at me, I grinned slightly. "The scenery isn't so bad either."

"Thank you," I smiled as I motioned him to the water. "Come on water heater."

"I don't know," he said teasingly as he made his way through the lush green grass to the edge of the rocks. "How deep is this thing by the way?"

"Around eight feet I would guess," I waded in the water as I glanced down at my kicking legs. "To deep for me when I was human that's for sure."

"Couldn't swim huh?"

"Not a lick," I chuckled as he jumped in the water, as soon as he resurfaced he swam over to me and took me in his arms gently. "But since I can't breathe if I choose too, I'm not exactly fearful of the whole, drowning thing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Warning: My friend who reads what I write before I post said my story gets a little romantic, I liked it but just a warning.