Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"That would sway one's thoughts wouldn't it?" he chuckled as he turned in circles. "Is this what you wanted to show me? So you could make me want you more huh?"

"Actually, this isn't what I wanted to show you," I said softly as I pushed away from him to the center of the pool. "When the clouds part, which will be soon, don't run."

"Are you going to turn into a snake? I wouldn't put it past Edward but you I'm not so sure about…"

"You have much faith in me," I rolled my eyes as I looked up to the sky, as soon as the last cloud faded away from the sun's view, I began to sparkle, yes I sparkle and it's rather cool, I think.

"You're…"

"Bedazzled?" I grinned softly as I held my hands out. "I know it's really weird but I figured you should know if I ever start shimmering in the sun in front of you."

"That's so…" he looked at me then grinned."You're shiny, that's awesome!"

"Yeah, well it's blinding," I shrugged as I waded back over to him. "But it proves I shower," I joked as I put my arms around his neck.

He just chuckled and kissed my neck, while twisting around in the water, while I laughed and held on.

-----Two Weeks Later-----

"Are you sure I have to wear this?" I asked slowly as I peered down at the bright forest green dress that had an X across the bodice laced in gold.

"Its Edward's birthday Avery," Alice almost whined as she ran over to me in a bright red dress. "You look very pretty, is Jacob coming?"

"He said he was on his way when I talked to him earlier," I nodded my head as I placed my feet in the two inch gold heels, then stood up straight. "Let's throw this shindig."

"You are so country," she mumbled as she grabbed my arm and walked downstairs with me, on the way I seen all the black decoration fabric Alice used to line anything and everything, Edward was in his normal everyday wear as we walked down the steps.

"If I have to wear a dress he has to wear a monkey suit!" I yelled pointing at Edward like I was suspecting him of something. "I will not be subjected to this…this…"

"Ladylikeness?" Rosalie asked nonchalantly as she sat on the end of the piano with her legs crossed and bouncing as she sipped on a glass of blood, Emmett must have made her a quick lunch.

"I was going to say humiliation," I said slowly as I glanced over at her. "But that works just as well I guess."

"It all means the same," Alice mumbled as she ran to the door, which had been knocked on, as soon as the door opened Jacob walked in, only there was something wrong, and it caught me by surprise, enough for me to scream and cover my mouth.

"What?" Edward asked turning around rather fast.

"You cut your hair!"

"Yeah it was getting a little long," Jacob shrugged as he walked over, he had cut it to about his shoulders, he had grown it out past his shoulders, but now. "And very hard to maintain, running while you're tripping over your own hair."

"I can so see that," Bella said slowly as if daydreaming it, she then giggled and nodded. "So can."

"I can too," I said slowly as I imagined him running wild, his rusty brown hair falling past his paws, him running through the forest and then pow, like Wile E. Coyote, he falls face first with dirt flying in the air, and I could hear his exact words that raced through his mind Damn hair!

"You two have wild imaginations," Edward mumbled as he grinned, he heard my thoughts, I chuckled like I was drunk and tilted my head back.

"Anyway," Jacob cleared his throat. "You look beautiful Avery."

"For once," Rosalie snapped as she jumped off the piano and walked to the kitchen, Emmett right on her heels, I rolled my eyes and looked at Carlisle, he just sighed and walked to the door to open it.

"She's cheerful," I mumbled darkly as I turned to Jacob. "You look really good Wolfie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment