Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"What did I do now?"

"Quit trying to get life stories," Edward growled as he started running, Carlisle gave me the same look, but more apologetic before he ran after Edward, I threw my head back and stared at the moonlit sky before I looked behind me and waved at the red wolf, then took off running to the mansion.

"Are you okay?" Bella ran up and stood in front of me, she knew better than to run up and hug a newer vampire, and I respected that from her, I nodded slowly as I patted her head, while I walked away from her up the stairs.

"This place is so boring," I murmured as I walked down the hallway to my room, I heard Emmett laugh, I was worst than him with my attention span.

"I swear tomorrow we'll go hunting Avery!"

"Thanks Emmett, that's so much better!" I shouted sarcastically as I sat down on the ground in my room, I chewed on my lip, not hard enough to penetrate my skin, but nibbled as I glanced around my room, looking for something to do. "I can't sleep, I can't do anything, gosh this is boring."

"You need to chill," Alice was walking in my room holding a dress in her hands. "You act like a spastic two year old, just calm down, boring is sometimes okay."

"Not for me," I murmured as I looked away from her eyes, most the time I could control my visions, but with Alice I had to try hard, her past was so upsetting, like Jasper's, it took all my strength just not to cry out in pain for them.

"Do this and you won't be bored," she threw the dress to the ground with a smile that implied you're playing Suzie homemaker and sat down beside me.

"Whose is it?"

"Bella's, it's for her Edward's birthday party, he hasn't had a party for himself in years, decades actually and Bella told me to do it, he knows and isn't the happiest but that hasn't stopped me," she grinned happily that she had pulled one over on the all mighty knowing Edward Cullen.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I murmured as I stared at the dress, figuring out what I had to do for the thing, add lace and some things to make it more than just plain black, I think.

"Yes you do," she giggled as she poked my cheek; I narrowed my eyes and looked at her face, not concentrating on her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!