Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Gross," Emmett groaned as he glanced away.

"Emmett shut up we have to watch you and Rosalie after you marry," Alice snapped then added in a low voice only the Cullen's could hear. "Every damn time."

"What was that for?" I whispered as Jacob pulled away panting slightly, his head resting against mine as his hands caressed my sides.

"I love you," he whispered as he looked into my eyes. "You never cease to amaze me."

"All I did was sing, and I got this?" I asked wide eyed, I turned to my side and grinned. "You know I can also knit sweaters and bake cakes, do I get a kiss like that again?"

"If you want."

"Well kind of," I nodded as he smiled and pulled me closer again, his hands moved my legs apart so he could get closer, pulling my legs around his waist.

"This isn't going to stay PG-13 for long," Alice mumbled as she stood up. "Let's move out!"

"I don't know how she does that," Jasper whispered. "He's so foul smelling."

"I don't know, its love, leave it alone," Alice whispered as she shut the French doors, I opened my mouth wider and invited Jacob to do whatever he wanted, I loved him so much and he never ever acted mad when I couldn't do things he wanted, he always put me in front of him, and now he was so gentle.

"I love you," I whispered as his lips left my lips to explore my neck with his lips, I ran my hand through his hair and smiled as he nipped at my neck. "Didn't hurt."

"Not surprised it didn't," he mumbled as he trailed his hands down to my dress skirt, he put his hands on my legs and rubbed them all the way up to my thighs where he caressed right above the kneecap.

"Jacob," I whispered panting slightly as I gazed at the ceiling.

"What?" he asked kissing my neck again while his hands raised higher, I gulped back the air that seemed to be stuck in my throat and grabbed his head, pulled it back and stared him in the eyes.

"I'm loosing control…"

"Just let me touch you, I trust you."

"I'm scared I'll hurt you," I whispered as he slowly pulled his hands away, he placed him on my face and smiled.

"You won't hurt me, and I won't hurt you."

"Are you sure?" I asked softly as I gazed into those chocolate brown eyes that seemed to captivate me just by one look. "I want to let you have me Jacob, but I'm scared."

"I'll never hurt you," he whispered as he kissed my lips. "And you won't hurt me."

"If I lose control, I'll bite you."

"Trust me, I'll control you from doing anything like that, just trust me, can you do that?"

"I trust you," I whispered as he grabbed my hand and sat me down beside him.

"You have a bed right?"

"Just had it put in the other day," I smiled when I felt heat rush to my cheeks, like when I was human. "I got used to you're bed."

"Hm," he grinned as he placed his hands on my waist and lifted me to his waist. "There a back-way up the stairs to your room."

"No, but I know how to get us up there, you just have to trust me," I mocked him with a smile. "Can you do that?"

"I think I can manage to do that."

-----Two Hours Later-----

"Avery," Jacob whispered nudging me; I had my eyes closed just thinking, after what happened between Jacob and I. "Avery?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

What do you think happened?

Comment it!