Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Hm?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, he smiled and kissed my lips.

"I love you," he said softly as he pulled me closer.

"I love you too," I whispered as I kissed his chest. "I'm sorry about almost biting you."

He chuckled at the memory, after we lay down and was cuddling up to one another, my control flew out the window and I almost bit his shoulder, thankfully he grabbed my arms and pinned me down. "It's okay, I trusted you, and you didn't bite me."

"I'm sorry it ruined the mood," I mumbled because soon after he lay down and held me close to his chest, nearly suffocating me until he fell asleep. "I didn't mean to almost bite you."

"Avery, it's okay," he laughed as he grabbed my hand. "Calm down."

"I can't because now I'm afraid to touch you because I might fly off the handle and take a chunk out of you're arm," I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling. "I'll need to learn more restraint."

"You did good for the time we made out Avery, you didn't bite me so that's all that matters," he kissed my temple and smiled.

"I almost did though, I almost bit you."

"It's okay," he smiled softly as I shook my head; I took a deep breath and nearly cried out.

"Maybe we shouldn't be together Jacob…"

"What?" he asked slowly as he sat up and leaned over me so he was blocking the light from the moon. "You're breaking up with me because you almost bit me?"

"I don't want to hurt you and I'll only be a burden because you'll be looking over you're shoulder all the time," I closed my eyes and turned on my side, the dress strap was digging at my skin but I didn't feel anything but something grazing my shoulder.

"Avery listen to yourself, you're being silly," he laughed as he kissed my shoulder. "We'll work through this."

"I wish I wasn't what I am," I whispered as his arm went around my waist and he pulled me close to his chest. "I'm sorry Jacob."

"Why are you sorry," he smiled as he kissed my cheek. "I love you, everything is okay."

"Everything is not okay," I glared at him, why did he have to be so damn positive about everything.

"It will be," he nodded his head as he grabbed my hand. "Want to go to the woods?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head as I slowly stood up and jumped off the bed to the floor, he smiled as he crawled from bed, he had his shirt off, courtesy of me and my raging hormones, apparently even if you are a vampire, you don't lose that little tick in you're head that says shed his clothes or claw them off.

An hour later, I was staring up at the stars surrounded by warm rusty colored fur, yes I was laying against Jacob in his wolf form, but apparently he didn't want to change back so I didn't say anything against it, I had been quiet until now. "Jacob do you have fleas?" I slapped at a bug that was trying its damnedest to bite me, to no prevail though, granite skin comes in handy, Jacob raised his head and furrowed his furry eyebrows while his eyes rolled. "So no fleas? I have seen you scratching a lot lately…" I giggled as he stood up and began to circle me. "Oops did I piss you off?"

He growled slightly as I giggled again. "Not to mention you've been hiking on my shoes young man, what did I tell you about marking me—" I screeched as he jumped at me but turned into his regular form as he pinned his arms at the sides of my head and stared down at me.

"I don't have fleas and I haven't pissed on you're shoes," he grinned slightly as I giggled and shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"Damn Edward, I told him to stop pee—" he cut me off by kissing my lips softly, I grinned as I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down on me, causing him to break away laughing. "Put some clothes on please."

"Why? I thought you liked me naked," he wiggled his eyebrows causing me to start laughing, I rolled my eyes as he grabbed the sweatpants from his string that held it while he was in wolf form and put them on. "Alright, no shirt though."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I tricked you! I tricked you! (I so went three year old on you all!)

Image

Comment