Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Nope, I want to see you're prettyful abs," I wiggled my eyebrows that time before I pounced on him; he caught me carefully as I pinned him this time. "Oh, roles reverse."

"Talk about feeling inferior," he grinned as he rubbed my sides. "I'm sorry about trying to make you do things these last couple weeks, like earlier."

"You didn't make me do anything, when I don't want to do something, you can't budge me," I winked at him as he tried to pull me to him, but stayed over him like a statue. "Hence why you can't move me."

"Damn."

"Yes well," I rolled my eyes playfully as I smirked. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"My birthday is in two months, I'll be seventeen years of age and I will be searching for my brother then," I frowned as his smile left his face.

"You're leaving?"

"Not for long, I'm just going to go find him, bring his stubborn ass back and then I'll be here for good," I smiled as I leaned down and kissed his lips. "Don't worry."

"I can't help but worry, what if something happens to you?" he asked as he pulled me down to his chest, I let him roll over in the grass and lay me on his arm while he stared at me from his side.

"Nothing will happen to me, I've talked Alice into coming with me, I just have to pay her back by giving her my green shirt."

"She will travel with you across the states and continents for a shirt?"

"She's not hard to please or amuse," I said softly as I giggled. "I amused her with snapping my fingers every five seconds, stopping the time last week."

"I still don't know how you do that," he mumbled as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah that makes two, three, four, five, six…a lot of us."

"Not even Carlisle knows?" he asked as he sat up on his elbow, I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"No, he just said it may be because I went through my mortal life so fast, graduating school so young and college staring had to do with time," I shrugged my shoulders. "That's the only thing that sounds slightly reasonable to me."

"Sounds good," he nodded his head as he kissed my jaw. "You had a boyfriend before right?"

"Yes I did," I nodded my head slowly as I opened one eye. "His name was Ray and he was a childhood friend of mine."

"He ever kiss you?"

"Yes," I started to grow amused as he furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"Did he ever touch you?"

"Yes," he huffed slightly, I barely kept the grin back as he looked at my chest, he traced a heart above my collarbone.

"Did he ever…love you?"

"Love me?" I asked as I leaned on my elbows. "Like make love?"

"Yes," he glanced up at my eyes; I grinned that time and shook my head.

"No I never done that, ever," I smiled softly as his eyes lightened and he leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine.

"I bet I kiss better than him," he chuckled as he leaned his forehead against mine, I laughed loudly and pushed his shoulder.

"Shut up Wolfie."

"Make me Vamp girl," he teased as I grabbed the back of his neck and made him shut up, with my lips.

-----Two Months Later-----

I stared at the cloud white walls of the hospital with a blank face, waiting. It's bad enough to be nervous as a mortal but being a vampire who's nervous is ten times worse, because you can't sleep it off. "She's fine baby," Jacob whispered kissing my cheek, I looked up at his dark eyes and took a deep, unnecessary breath and almost sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment