Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Thank the boys for me, even Paul."

"Even Paul."

"Also tell him I'm sorry for everything I've done to him, I just like messing with him," I grinned cheekily and kissed his cheek as I walked back to Rachel's room. "Alice?"

"Yes?" she stood up from the chair in front of Rachel's bed, she just had arrived.

"Let's go."

-----Rachel's POV-----

My eyelids blinked open as I felt a warm hand slid into my deathly cold one, and I looked over to see Chad. "Hey baby," I croaked and smiled as much as I could.

"Hey," he leaned over to kiss my lips. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to sell everything, especially your guitar," I said smiling softly. "You love that thing more than the world."

"But not as much as you," he said as his thumb caressed the back of my hand. "Don't worry, you'll get better."

"Hon, what is everyone kidding? I know I'm going to die, you know I'm going to die, and Avery knows I'm going to die," I said, "I would just like it if everyone would stop and realize that I know that death is rapidly coming for me."

"It's hard for us to think about you dying," he said as I tear slid down his cheek.

"Then don't," I said, "Be happy for me, the Black Parade is coming for me to take me to a better place."

He laughed lightly as I said this. "You are too obsessed with that band."

"I can't help it, they saved my life," I said, reaching over to wipe away his tear.

"Baby," he whispered kissing my hand. "Please don't leave me."

"You know I have too, but listen here, I'll be waiting for you when you're time is up okay?"

"No, not okay," he sobbed as he kissed my hand repeatedly.

"Don't worry about me," I whispered as I looked at the ceiling. "I'll be here a little longer, and we'll share every waking moment together."

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too. Do me one favor, okay?" I asked and he nodded into my pale hand. "I don't care what your head says; do not do anything that would end your life. I don't care how special you think I am, I'm not special enough for you to end your life."

"Yes, you are," he said and I glared at him.

"Chad, I'm not. Listen, I want you to grow up, marry, and have kids. I don't want you to end your life and miss out on all those things."

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to loose you," he said.

I smiled softly at him before scooting over and patting on the bed. "Come on." He climbed onto the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"Turn away,
If you could get me a drink
Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
and bury me
in all my favorite colors,
my sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
cause the hardest part of this,
is leaving you,"
I sang softly, mostly to myself.

"Don't sing that," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair. "It makes me think about things that you would hit me for."

"Then don't think about me dying, love," I said laughing. "Hand in mine, into your icy blues, and then I'd say to you we could take to the highway, with this truck of ammunition, too, I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets."

He smiled slightly then rested his head on mine. "Night, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This was basically written by my friend Rachel, I got stuck so she's helping me :)