Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

-----Avery's POV-----

"I swear to—" I stopped myself as I glanced at Alice. "How are we going to go over there if we can't get across the ocean!"

"We swim, didn't Edward ever tell you we can swim just as fast as we can run," she sighed heavily. "You have got to be kidding me, that idiot."

"I mean yeah but wouldn't it be suspicious, shouldn't me fly?"

"We can't fly..."

"Plane Alice, a plane."

"Oh," she mumbled then grinned. "I knew that was what you meant."

"Sure you did," I said as I started walking towards the road where I could find out where the airport was.

"I think the airport is over this way," she said pointing north down the road.

"I'll ask for directions because you'll get us lost."

"No, I will not. Jeez, Avery, you have to have a little bit more faith in me."

"Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"I know, its okay," she said softly as she patted my back.

"I just need to get to Riley before something bad happens to Rachel," I sighed to keep from sobbing.

"We'll get to him, don't you worry."

"I can't help but worry," I sighed as I looked over at her. "My sister is dying and I'm searching for a brother who thinks I'm dead."

"We'll find him, trust Me." she grinned mischievously.

"God, Alice, I don't like that look that's on your face."

"You shouldn't," she giggled.

-----Twenty Four Hours Later------

"I thought it was bad enough flying as a human," I grumbled as I walked out the airport doors, more like leaned on Alice as she walked.

"I'm used to it," she shrugged her shoulders which made my head bounce up and down.

"How are we getting to Riley?" I asked softly

"I—" she stopped and froze in spot; I looked up and waved my hand in front of her face, but sighed and gave up. She was having a vision or whatever she does.

"What happened?" I asked as she came back down to Earth.

"We need to hurry, let's leave it at that," She said.

"Is it something about Rachel?"

"No, but it involves something like that."

"Riley," I whispered as I glanced up at Alice, she nodded solemnly before she glanced back at the road in front of us.

"We can't go out there, its really sunny," she sighed.

I glanced around for a few minutes before I noticed a large coat rack inside the airport doors, I grabbed her arm and tugged her back inside. "Silly me, I forgot my jacket Ally," I giggled putting on a show for the security guard.

"Me too," Alice sighed as she grabbed a large cloaked trench coat. "I'm so forgetful."

I grinned and threw the large red trench over my shoulders and grabbed the big black fedora hat and stuffed it on my head as we went outside. "We're good."

"Thank god," Alice sighed as she looked around, she grinned suddenly. "So...ever stolen a car Av?"

"No, but Bella has told me that you do," I grinned as I looked where her gaze fell. "Corvette, nice."

"Hm, I was thinking about that," She said and pointed to a red Lamborghini."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment