Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Alice, Riley, and I walked into Rachel's room. She had her eyes closed, slightly tighter than normal if she was asleep. Her skin was becoming paler and her hair was loosing its shine.

"Rachel..." I said and her eyes snapped open before she turned her head towards me.

"Hey, Avy," She said, her throat raspy.

"I brought you a present," I said and she squinted at me since she still had her glasses off.

"Is it a panda?!" She grinned as much as possible.

"No, it's Riley."

"Ah damn, no panda," she joked as she snapped her fingers, she looked at Riley and giggled. "Hey twinnie."

"You bitch, I can't believe you didn't tell me," he jumped on her and hugged her tight.

"Oh you know me, don't ask, don't tell is my policy," she giggled as she looked up at me; I sighed and waved as I walked backwards out the door.

"Carlisle," I called as he walked away with his back facing me down the hall.

"Yes? Oh Avery you're back!"

"I want you to turn Rachel."

"Avery. I've got news."

"Tell me the news after Rachel is turned."

"Avery, Chad is..."

"Carlisle, he'll be okay, we'll explain it to him."

"Avery, Chad has been turned and we don't know where he is!" I stopped my rambling for a second to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning my head to the side slightly.

"While you and Alice were gone, he had gone to go get something from the apartment for Rachel, well something happened and he ended up in the woods. Jacob found him," He said and my eyes widened.

"Is Jake okay?!" I asked. "Is Chad okay?!"

"They're both okay, Jacob is at home, probably sleeping. But, we have to find Chad," He said. "Even Emmett can't find him."

Riley and Alice stepped out of Rachel's room and came up to us as a nurse went into the room, but quickly came out and came up to Carlisle.

"Dr. Cullen! The patient is not in her room!"

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," I groaned as I ran to Rachel's door and peaked in, "I swear that girl is going to get killed!"

"Where is she!" Riley yelled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me back, "Avery!"

"Riley check the hospital, Alice I want you to check out Forks and I'll check out La Push, she probably went to find Jacob so he could go and find Chad," I said as I walked backwards, they both nodded and ran off as I turned and ran faster than a human all the way to Jacob's door. "Jacob!"

"Avery?" Billy yelled as he wheeled over to the door.

"Is Jacob here? Billy Chad's missing, you probably already know but Rachel heard Carlisle telling me, now she's gone off to find him and I don't know where she is, and unless I find Chad first, she'll go off and die in the woods, which I'm trying to prevent."

"Jacob's in his room sleeping," Billy said after a minutes pause, he waved me on to his bedroom where I pushed the door open and shook Jacob's bare leg.

"What?" Jacob asked groggily.

"Jake! You have to get up, Chad and Rachel is missing, oh and I'm back," I pushed him again, he shot up from bed and nearly tackled me to the ground, thankfully I grabbed the doorjamb before I went flying into the hallway, I heard Billy laugh as I turned my head and stared out the hallway at him, Jacob was to busy planting kisses everywhere he could.

"I missed you, I was worried, you nearly killed me by staying gone so damn long, Chad snuck off like an idiot and I had to go and get him and found him in the woods nearly dead, well actually he was dead but he was a vampire dead like you, but anyways I missed you, I love you so much," Jacob bum rushed all his words together and laid a big sloppy kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image